Last hero...who is he?

Maybe we’ll get a brute of a woman instead of some armor can dude.

We already have that. Barbarian. Have you not seen the D4 trailer?

(spoiler: The Barb is a woman)

Dual shields? Dual glaives? I still understand dual spears, but current blizzard is for realism from middle ages. People want an original and unique class, I can’t imagine what could be new if the fourth issue of Diablo looks like work on the mistakes in the previous series, especially the cartoon-fantasy d3.

The dark knight is often called, but how will he differ from a paladin in equipment? Better to think about weapons that are less commonly used by skills. Btw, the shield also had few active skills.

Worry not, I was thinking from a fun fantastical pov (I’m kind of a fan of glaive weapons). I don’t have any expectations for such a class. My expectations for the final class is still the same since the rogue’s reveal, and that is a shield bearing warrior. Now whether this shield bearing warrrior is of the holy path, or the dark path is anyone’s guess.

1 Like

Well, I understood the ironic allegory, I once saw the dual shields of a tank in TERA, I also saw a tank spear-gun in Lost Ark - asian tanks are funny. I think d5 will be more original in everything.