Last hero...who is he?

Given that DI doesn’t have WD, I doubt we’ll be seeing a class like that in a Diablo game again.

The last hero is Griswold Eamon.

Di is a prequel to D3 and a sequel to D2. The tribe the WDs came from were isolated and ot really in any peril before D3 so there was no need to see them. They can always be added and we are in their zone of Sanctuary from the start. I’d bet money on their return.

I already gave you an example of how fans speculated that the Hunter art from 2019 was for a new class, but it turned out to be for a NPC. Don’t base all of your assumptions on early art.

1 Like

I will accept both options: a new class and ally, because there are many drawings dedicated to a guy in heavy armor and a shield, and a horse with spears, still in the monastery shop spears are sold, if you look at the sketch, link in topic :slight_smile:

Best class but also most boring (in my opinion). With that said, I want the Paladin (or something similar) to come back, since I think they would make them more fun with modern mechanics and would actually be really cool. Always nice to have an aura guy too, buffing party members and minions and such.

Paladins, Paladins and more Paladins, don’t give me no stinkin Crusaders.
Give me lots of Auras D2 style Paladin, tons of utility, DPS and Beautiful heavy armor!

1 Like

We will get both a heavy armor class, and a heavy Ally/Follower/Hireling.

What it’s called could be any number of things. Paladin was shown as a sword/board guy, Crusader was a flail guy, Templar was a spear guy. We could be any one of those.

Who knows, maybe the D3 Templar went back, kicked some serious butt, cleaned up his order, and now the Templars are the dominant religious militant group.

3 Likes

Yes please, this is for you :point_right: :beer: or :wine_glass:

in the opinion blizzard, each class can only learn 1/3 of the skill tree, so you can create a dark, holy knight or even a similarity of necromancer

As someone who has always loved the anti-hero/dark knight vibe, that would be very cool. Maybe an Anti-Paladin of a fallen/corrupted religious order.

1 Like

it is difficult to guess what the owner of heavy armor and shield will be, but Diablo has never seen a heavy spearman

Pretty sure a follower was a heavy spearman in D2 and D3. (Or supposed to be)

1 Like

Are you sure about that :point_up_2:

Correct :point_down:

The D3 Templar starts with a spear and shield. The D2 Mercenarie has spears/javelins/polearm and armor.

Oh god no please get it out of my head; now i remember the look of vanilla D3 armour. (everything else was fine)

correcting, we are not considering an ally, I’m talking about the main class with skills for spear, sword and shield {facepalm} [tired and looks like a pale knight]

coughs covid… err i mean paladin coughs (no spear)

While that would be neat, I can’t see him doing anything. The dude is a fool.

The D3 Crusader can use spears, shields and armor, this is getting ridiculous :man_facepalming:

• I am done with this one have fun with the speculations.
1 Like

Technically i guess you can put them on any character if it isn’t class specific.

1 Like