Lamentation buff in new patch!

We got it boys!

100-150%!!!

26 Likes

We did it! We really did it!

Nice work, Barbs! Thanks for all the support, posts, and likes that made it happen!

Are you ready for Season 19?!?

BARBS ARE FINALLY POWERFUL AND RELEVANT!

53 Likes

Well, that cost me 2 primal belts…

1 Like

Is it live yet? I’d like to see how it does.

Nev didn’t mention it has the rend casts twice part in it though…

3 Likes

I had one primal belt to, but since i will use crimson its no big deal.

Don’t joke about this :scream:

1 Like

It will. That affix was never altered. The only thing that was changed was the multiplier.

Don’t sweat it.

12 Likes

Like Free said this was always on the belt they aren’t removing it so it’s all good.

My congratulations to the barb community.

1 Like

Barb receives love!

18 Likes

The nerfing of the belt to ground and rebuffing it is the joke of the year for the trolls and the streamers I think. small nerf will not be forgotten lol

Felt like watching this again, ahh missing NZ.

2 Likes

“It’s Business Time” is a great song :+1:

1 Like

Yes, a “Small Buff” was achieved today:muscle:

4 Likes

After the emotional roller-coaster and feeling like uninstalling the game in frustration, I’m actually looking forward to rolling Barb again, it’s been way too long. Despite mostly Wiz and DH play for several seasons, I still have more hrs on Barb than any other class so it’s time to go back. I’d guess this is the incentive many of us on the fence needed : a small token that Blizzard listen and acted in a positive way.

So kudos to Free and the community as a whole for not giving up.

10 Likes

Hopefully it performs like ptr and doesn’t have what ever extra interaction issue we thought might be going on that dropped the build more than the math said it should.

Overall this is awesome though and I’m glad Lamentation got a rend buff back!

1 Like

Glad to see all those efforts got some reward.

Rip sader rgk, they always over nerf stuff. How is it possible that they get primary school maths wrong every single time? This cap is close to 500% damage loss in top of brain.

1 Like

I think Sader nerf is more than fair. The build is clearly busted as-is and will still be up to the new cap. It just won’t be as good at RGK.

DJ, Spin that Barb!!!

6 Likes

My most sincere congratulations, all of you. Thanks as well, I’m going to have a lot of fun on WoTW this winter, as well as my 'sader.

Feels good to have something to look forward too in the game. Thanks again!

8 Likes