Kadala has problems

Earlier in the season there were multiple threads about Kadala not giving the double drop rate. I personally wasn’t seeing it and just ignored it. But then I tried gambling for boots and found something… Some items have drastically different legendary drop rates from her.

For example helms are hitting the 20% rate reliably, after 1200 helms purchased I had 243 legendary/set helms. But boots… boots got booted… after 1500 boots I had only 184 legendary/set boots, about a 12% drop rate. Pants and gloves were fine, again very close to 20%. Chests, on the other hand, were a horrible 10% drop rate… after 600 chests only 61 were legendary/set pieces. Rings looked horrible… about 8% but I only bought 120… not enough to get a solid percentage, it maybe as high as 10%. I started working on some of the other items but decided this was enough to report.

Short version – despite the claim that Kadala had a 10% rate that was doubled to 20% it only works for a subset of her items. It should be insanely easy to fix this going forward. That’s assuming anyone sees this or cares about fixing bugs.

Please read:

How to Write a Good Bug Report.

• Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted. If you have a duplicate thread, we will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed.

This has already been posted and discussed many times. Use one of the existing threads.

1 Like

All the previous attempts at this just stated she didn’t work. The problem is she does – DEPENDING ON THE ITEM – type. That’s completely new information I didn’t see in other attempts at describing the problem. Thus I posted a new bug.

Even if you have new information, you can just add your notes to the bottom of one of the existing threads, since it is about the same issue.

1 Like

Where it will go completely unread or noticed. Fine… I’ll add it to the bottom of one of the other bugs just to make you happy.

1 Like