It's quiet... too quiet

Gonna be pretty similar to Frenzy, with there being a bit of a wrinkle to keeping WOTB and COTA off cooldown when you need to fight. I think IK HOTA might actually be a bit better for lower speeds.

2 Likes

Certainly okay with this. It feels SO alien to not be blasting with barb wholly yet! I can’t wait to hit 3k and just swap back to familiar territory.

1 Like

The trick is to switch to non season and only play the really good seasons. Then the stronger your barb the less you will play in season. Then no matter what your always at your max paragon.

1 Like

Thanks fella. Gotta look at getting my Hotter HotA :fire::hammer: when I return from the beach then.

1 Like

I wonder how difficult it would be to up the number of players that could be in a single game from 4 to a higher number - 5, 6, 8, 10, 16, ect.

Welp less then 2 hours playing ZDH for the first time ever and and got rank 1 4 man.

1 Like

Gratz Chris! Season or Non-season?

Season!!!

Daaaamn chris, can’t believe you are 3500 paragon already lol.

1 Like

Most I have ever played season. It is more then worth it this time around. My group was averaging 5:30 150s last night then out of nowhere we spawned a 4 corner phasebeast
battlefields. We didn’t even realize we did it that fast until the boss spawned. On top of that we did not have a condi.

2 Likes

Thats cool, 5 minute 150s is nutso xp.

Did you guys see theres an actual live cheat code to get a 100% festering woods GR spawn? Wudj posted a video. Its very cheesy. Lol.

First time in around a decade I decided to try hardcore mode again. Have no ancients but am running GR95+ using LoD and the Essence of Anguish + Fragment of Destruction (both Rank 3) which allows me ungodly speed (at least when not using whirlwind) when I max frenzy and I still one-shot kill the Guardian many times. It probably helps I have something like 110% elemental damage (to all - using Ring of Jordan, also with a +30% to Elites).

So, it has been fun to revisit the first character I ever tried in a form that actually works.

Don’t know why I never thought of this before, but you can start a lvl 1 barb with swords set. Just put a 25 gem of ease and the wpn into the cube, enchant it, then put a regular gem of ease in the other weapon and bammo, full fury, lots of attack speed and movement for fast xp, lol.

Anyways, finally took an hour and put together a barb. I def. prefer the gameplay style over monk but the xp is a lot slower. I’m not used to actually having to fight the rift guardian for more than 2 seconds but other than that ww speeds are very fast too.

2 Likes

Yeah dual BK swords to plvl yourself is joyous. Couple it with XP gear and you can T6 a rift and nearly get to 70 in one go.

I think it took less than half a cow level [130 ease]. Shards helped too. Then maybe another hour to get basic drops to hit gr120. 2-300 more paragon and I can play more. Now, it’s too slow. Getting super sick of the monk but the xp is too good.

Wow, what a difference the right item makes. I finally got a Bastions’ Revered which I cubed for my LoD fire frenzy build and… damn. If I’d had that during leveling, I’d have not switched to necro to get to 70 to start building legendary gems.

I have it now, though and can finally switch out Stalgard’s Decimator.

I gave in and made a monk for XP farming on Sunday, I don’t even want to push with it though cause this is my Barb season.

It is absolutely ridiculous, like wrongly so. I was doing 92-93’s in two minutes with my WW barb and now doing 98’s in the same time with my monk. 10 ancients vs 4, which is a mainstat difference of 3 750 just in augments and then however much you would just get from ancients vs normal in general. I don’t even have +cold on my shard while the barb has +25% physical. Along with some other item deficiencies for the monk.

I am only 1 300ish paragon but a character with over 4 000 mainstat deficit is speedfarming 5 levels higher. Something around 20-25% less. That is just not cool. I unfortunately see myself playing like half of the rest of the season with the class I actually planned on.

Yeah its crazy. My 3 minute 115s turn into 3 minute 130s. Got my 2500 paragon yesterday. All solo! Feels good. Going to switch to barb here soon. Did a 125 with non ancient wastes gear so guessing 140 in ancients is casually attainable. Then of course fun with MOTE…

I have another confession. Hit a wall at GR127 with my Impale DH (and was heartily sick of Dune Dervishes popping up so often from pylons) so I’ve been playing a Witch Doctor. Done a GR130 on it so far with around 20 hours played on it, and it’s years since I even touched the class.

2 Likes

Sadly, I haven’t played D3 in over six months. I’ve ventured into NFT/crypto earning games. I think I’ll return to D3 if Wep Throw gets a buff, but I won’t hold my breath.