Is political correctness a curse for games?

:speak_no_evil:

This really is my favorite thread of the day.

1 Like

Theyā€™re using a reference theyā€™re just not sticking strictly to everything that reference notes. Theyā€™re putting their own spin on it that includes other themes as well. Like I said: The game already reflects a number of other spiritual beliefs.

Then again if weā€™re including big pharma, do I get to go after the anti-vaxxers with a giant hammer Iā€™ve nicknamed ā€œScienceā€?

2 Likes

iā€™m convinced that you mean that. :face_with_monocle:

note: i had 2 reasons to make this thread now;

• the current threads are boring.
  • the Topic is at least needed to be posted boldly once.

To be fair the competition is a bit weak.

nah, weaponized bioweapons should make the case.
but, indeed, vaccins killed and handicapped more ppl than they cured them worldwideā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s what my Umbrella Sword is for.

I feel like I should be worried that Iā€™m not quite 100% convinced youā€™re just s***posting right now.

to be clear, iā€™m talking preventive vaccins, bad ones and bad cocktails of them included;

EDIT:
vaccins are primary mass-used to prevent epidemics and pandemedics
-thatā€™s why so many humans are harmed by them, loose from preventing something, without side-effects.

1000 needle shots, causing 10 fatalities and plenty severe side-effects, to save 1 liveā€¦

Always assume the worst. That way you will always be right.

Neat. Iā€™ve never actually run into a wild anti-vaxxer.

Unfortunately my main tools of sass and science will not be very effective here.

2 Likes

Vaccines donā€™t ā€˜cureā€™ anything - they prevent diseases. And damn that smallpox vaccineā€¦ :mask:

We want our ingame chicks long legged and big boobed. Screw political correctness.

2 Likes

Are you sure? Diablo has a manly voice like a man, but has droop b00bs like a woman and wears high heels. Seriously look at hisherā€™s feet. D3 Diablo reeks of PC/SJW. Magdah? With butterflies for wings? Really? Adria? Adding to the baddy list? Leigha (sp) becoming the heshe Diablo? Both Whimsylands? Rainbows? Cuddle bears? Unicorns? Butterfly wings? Rainbow sword? Rainbow portrait? Need I go on?

Since when did any of this belong in Diabloverse? You say anything but ā€œPolitically Correct?" What D3 game have you been playing?

1 Like

With the right attitude, the female barb can be hot.

I know a few guys that wouldnā€™t mind dating Miriam.

And you just know there are some out there that have the hots for Greed.

Political Correctness is a curse for human life. Art imitates life and life imitates art. Computer games = art. Yes, the PC train is wrecking everything in its path and shows no signs of slowing down or stopping in anyoneā€™s lifetime.

I am, also, surprised that we are getting a D4, especially with a darker D2-like feel to it. That alone will only appeal to a small % of todayā€™s gamers.

Gheed or Greed?

Iā€™m curious what the female players want/like.

Greed, Mistress of the Vault. :nauseated_face:

This is the internet. We can find you people who have the hots for either one, and it wont be limited to just women.

No has like for the 4 saggy b00bs bbw with PIERCINGS?

OP sounds 14 and bored I cant dunk any further than that

1 Like