Invoker of Thorns Mastery Broken

I cannot complete the Invoker of Thorns Mastery Dungeon because I cannot have Iron Skin and Consecration active at the same time. I need this for season 25.

This is not a bug. Plenty of people have mastered the set dungeons. Read up on Elective mode.

PS. There is a New Players Help forum for just such newbie questions.

2 Likes

Be kind to your fellow community members.

Does your reply improve the conversation?

Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

Didn’t need that PS, but thanks.

1 Like

The reason it was suggested that you check the New Player Help sub-forum is entirely because what you’re reporting as a bug, is not a bug, but due to an option that you haven’t selected in-game…

Options > Gameplay > Interface > [ x ] Elective Mode

…because, with this enabled, you can have multiple skills from the same category selected.

Look at all the threads in New Player Help that mention it…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?q=elective%20mode%20%23new-player-help%20order:latest

1 Like

This is NOT a help forum. It is the Bug Report Forum.

This is also NOT a discussion forum. That’s what the General Discussion Forum is for. So, there should be NO conversation to improve here.

What you are reporting is NOT a bug.

TimberWolf is correct. And he was being nice by telling you to move this thread to the New Players Help Forum. He even tried to help you by hinting what the issue was. (Player error. Not a game bug).

Two things you need to do:

1. Learn how to play the game.
  2. Learn the difference between bug report forums, discussion forums, and help forums.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

How to Write a Good Bug Report

Good luck and good hunting in your future adventures!  

3 Likes