Increase the rate of antient legendries when reforging

Did you actually look at Chris’s Barb?

Maybe not quite that low, but yeah. We used to have this category of players called ‘casuals’ that only played maybe a few hours a week. Nobody that does multiple 150s is in that category. We’re talking people that might top out at P800 - P1000, but probably wont even reach that. At those levels, main stat isn’t really even a thing so they’re really not the subject of the sort of conversation that’s trading main stat for item quality.

Bounties do get eclipsed at some point, no question. But they give you a lot of needed stuff you don’t have at the beginning, and that GRs don’t provide much of. If you’re a player who doesn’t have time for an all GR sort of strategy which relies on efficiency over a longer period of time, doing even a few early bounties increases your GR efficiency. Bounties give you crafting mats that you can then use to reroll your failed gambles. Now your GRs give you end of run drops that turned into bloodshards that turned into rerolls. Maybe even got lucky with some goblins to get some gems to have some hope at augments, because before the past couple of seasons the time requirement for even a few augments was out of reach for those with very limited time.

I just think we sometimes overlook on boards like these that there is this rather large category of people who play these games that we forget. Some of these people don’t even try seasons because they see these strategies and think they don’t have that kind of time.

1 Like

He probably didn’t. That’s ok I moved on. He can continue to struggle just like the 10 prior people who have argued the same point.

What part you don’t you understand you can’t look at any body’s profile I have tried it on 3 different browsers. It takes you to where you buy games. Maybe that is why he hasn’t look at his Barb.

This is me. Discussing the breakpoint between bounties and rifts is very helpful to me.

I simply don’t have the time (Eldercare is a full time thing) necessary to follow the strategies that are given at Maxroll.gg. They are like tech tube videos - the information is accurate, but is completely useless outside of a small subset of players.

My goal this season was to reach 900 paragon. I managed that, got four of my five wizard sets fully augmented at 125, got my stash tab, and almost got my portrait (missed 3d Conquest). For me, this was an incredibly successful season.

Now in NS, I am leveling up all of my gems, so I can max out my followers while I am awaiting Season 26. Goal for Season 26 - reach 90 GR.

Still don’t know what I am going to play - what amuses me about not being able to reach GR150 is the fact that ALL builds are viable. Added bonus - because I’ll be playing something I haven’t played before, the campaign is actually useful.

What part of these explanations don’t you understand?

Six days ago…

Four days ago…

Two days ago…

You can absolutely look at anybody’s profile. Just for you, here’s a link to Chris’s Barb Harley. Looks like he’s logged out in his speed-farming gear, but you’ll get the idea. Also, you may notice that he’s got over 10K paragon, so he might know what he’s on about.

I logged out on my push build so it is updated.

One other thing you don’t understand is I really don’t care. I only come to pick what I’m going to look at. I’m not here 24 -7 to be to post king. I do have a life and it isn’t the Diablo forum.

Any grow person that has over 12,000 post and counting on a gaming forum. WOW

Plus how long has this been broken? Another example of their great work on here & on the game.

My mistake. I didn’t realise this was a feelings thread, rather than a facts one. Carry on.

Each of the three threads I posted contained not only a detailed explanation of the problem, but also a link to Boubou’s initial Bug Report which he filed on February 16th, 2022. If you’d cared enough to read them, you’d already have known this.

1 Like

Oh yeah! You’re busy playing your… is it three or five accounts that you play each season?

I did, was not impressed. Unless I’m missing something, he has no area damage on any piece. He is 13 tiers behind, the rank 1 barb (who doesn’t have significantly more paragon than him). He got a decent clear past season for 4 man, but he was playing zDH, he had no solo clears, a bad 2man time, a bad 3 man time. So tell me again, why this is someone who’s advice I would trust more than wudijo, who I’ve seen play, and think is a good player, and very knowledgeable on the game.

Normally I wouldn’t go out of my way to #$?! on another player, but both you and he invited us to look at his profile and see how good this “top player” is, to qualify his “100% correct” advice.

What makes you think my 135 was a push? First off that was one key and with zero area damage. What does that tell? It was not a push since it was with my speed build.

What is funny is your comparing skill and what is most efficient. Skill and efficiency have zero relation to each other.

By the way I was rank 50 something barb in the world last Era with minimal fishing.

I apologize for incorrectly judging your speed build, I can’t find your push build anywhere.

I am not comparing skill and efficiency. I am using whatever markers I have to judge your skill (since I’ve never actually played with you personally), and using it as a factor in determining the quality of your claims regarding efficiency.

While you would think, time in game, paragon, etc would be good indicators of game knowledge, I have found not necessarily true, as you can see from plenty of the advice given on these forums from people who have been around forever spreading the dumbest ^%!#.

I have found though that the most skilled players in the game are usually very knowledgeable and I can trust what they say about the game.

I didn’t mean to come off as aggressive towards you, I just disagree with you on this point.

Your entitled to your opinions but just as you say there is a lot of garbage advice given anywhere you look. What I will point out is the fact that Streamers base their content around what will give them the most views. This means making content for casuals will get them the biggest following. It is great content but geared toward seasonal players and Generally short term progression. If you are waiting till the end of season then that is the correct method if you only care about season. My goals in season are only to farm paragon and bring everything back including bounty mats to roll on non season for long term progression.

1 Like

Yes, we all have different goals, and ways we enjoy the game. I’ve seen you give advice on bounties several times though, and I thought your position was that reforging gear is never the right move, and that running GRs will always be more efficient.

In short bursts like at season start just to find decent weapons is beneficial. You quickly want to find decent base damage and the “mandatory rolls” if there are any. This exactly what wudijo does. What I see over over again is players farming mats to get primals. That is not the route you want to go.

100% agree with you there.

If doing bounties was the most efficient way for early progression then the players who are very serious about getting the most XP possible and pushing the highest GR’s they can in a season would recommend doing that at the start. Instead of their method of getting your Haedrig’s gift 6 piece and doing rifts/GR’s.

I get my Haedrig’s at the bounty free shop along with my Captain Crimson’s and RoRG.

I am really tired so maybe I am missing something obvious but what now?

You get your six piece class specific set and craftable only sets as well as bounty only drop at the same place?