Improvements to Diablo 3

Ok season 22 is coming back and i hesitate to even look at it. Its the same problems that we had before. if they would just simply address a few minor fixes it would make diablo 3 far more fun. First and foremost, Stop the creation of absolutely HORRIBLE Prime gear. I cant count the number of times i get my level 70 primal drop and its completely not for any playable character. Below are a few other suggestions that would make diablo 3 more fun.

1. Make Primal equipment not suck it cant be that hard to make something good
  2. Create a bank the caldemn stones, meaning when you trash a piece of gear for an upgrade you can burn the stone levels into some type of bank and reuse all of that time spent on those stones.
  3. the closet that holds all the builds should actually hold the gear in place and save on bank space.
  4. and speaking of bank space cough up more bank slots it cant cost that much more money for 25 bank slots
  5. everyone likes WINGS, PETS, and Bank Slots so cough them up with each season.
  6. put in auto sort buttons for inventory and storage.

i could go on but i doubt any of these ideas are ground breaking and im sure they have heard this stuff before. I dont want to hear about diablo 4 or that other stupid thing they created catch diablo 3 up to the other games with all of these simple improvements. and oh ya maybe create new content? its not really that hard to do it. Hit me up im sure i or anyone 1 of millions of people have amazing ideas.

2 Likes

1: You’re going to get primals that suck, thats just part of the end game grind. Primals aren’t meant to be a guaranteed godly find. It can take time to find the good ones, sometimes you’ll never find the one you’re after. When you do find one that’s worth keeping, it gives you a sense of achievement, makes your jaw hit the floor even and makes you want to play some more!

2: Banking Caldesanns from salvaged items isn’t going to happen. If it was originally worth it to augment the gear, then it’s worth losing when you find a better replacement item and also worth the time needed to reaugment the new item. My suggestion is to consider augmenting items that aren’t anywhere close to being the best with lower augment levels.

3: I can agree with.

4: I’m not so sure of, as I only play seasonal, have all of the extra tabs and very rarely fill all of the slots.

5: Sure, new things are always interesting. Wings and pets are easy to add, so I’ll agree there.

6: This is a bit tricky, because if implemented you’ll have to conform to whatever sorting algorithm is used. I think I’ll stick with manual sorting even if this were added.

Keep in mind that Diablo 3 is more or less in maintenance mode, which means there will likely be no further content added to this game.

The problem is that primals should not even exist.

As stated, primals are not supposed to be a guaranteed godly find. They are a subject of the same RNG rules as the rest of the gear. Different builds require different affixes. How would the game know you need an item X to roll perfectly for build A and not for build B?

1 Like

You just need to play more. I always get at least a couple of useful primals per season.

1 Like

Current Primal is a joke. Should have bring back the Primal 1.0 back.

1 Like

6.) Change the current INSTA-Day/Night cycles to slowly phase in and out over 30-60 seconds rather than one second it’s day and the next second it’s night.

Primals 1.0 were even worse.

It is not. It gives me the reason to farm it instead of “ok, I am done with my almost perfect ancient and I have no reason to farm Primal 2.0 for the minimum power gain”.

He’s right you know.

A good idea. And then you take apart the stuff with the rest of the junk, and then you have to read the guides to remember, " what was this thing in the build?"