If Diablo 2 Remastered happened to have Achievements

What are some of your suggestions for them?

Here are a few that came to my mind.

1. Holy Grail (collect all uniques and sets in the game)
  2. Runemaster (collect all runes in the game)
  3. Single Player Master (kill baal on hell difficulty with every class)
  4. 7 subset achievements leading up to Single Player Master
    (Single Player Assassin)
  5. Hardcore Solo Master (kill baal on hardcore hell difficulty with every class)
  6. 7 subset achievements leading up to Hardcore Solo Master
    (Hardcore Solo Assassin)
  7. Can’t Carry Anymore (max out the gold in stash and on your person)
  8. Show me the Way (Get All Waypoints in all difficulties on a single character)
  9. I know the Way (Get All Waypoints in all difficulties in hardcore on a single character)
  10. Pain of Malchus (pick up a players ear)
  11. To the Death! (pick up a players ear in hardcore)
  12. Uber’s go Boom (kill all uber bosses on a single character)
  13. Uber’s Doom (kill all uber bosses in hardcore on a single character)
  14. Diablo Armageddon (kill diablo clone spawned from soj’s sold to merchants)
  15. Nook-n-Cranny (enter into every area of the game with a single character)
  16. Super Bomber (kill every super unique in the game on a single character)
  17. Super Nuked (kill every super unique in the game in hardcore on a single character)
  18. Milked? (kill the cow king on every difficulty with a single character)
  19. A Rare Kill (kill all the act bosses wearing only rare items)
  20. Runeword Master (create all runewords in the game)
  21. Master Crafter (craft all item slots in all types)
  22. Token Spec (use a token to re-spec)
  23. Woops Wrong spec (use a token while fighting ancients on hell difficulty, and kill them without using a town portal)
3 Likes
  1. Cake Time (kill The Countess with a single hit)

Achievements in a game that has not even been announced, love it.

2 Likes

First of all, if it does happen and it has achievements, PLEASE don’t hand out end game gear for them. The seasonal achievement set gear goody bags in Diablo 3 is so terrible. You do them (and they are not even hard) and you get all the gear you need for end game.

Now, back to the question.

You could have easy ones of course, like

Beat Normal
Beat Nightmare
Beat Hell

But more fun ones to me would be like

Kill every super unique monster in Sanctuary
Reach level 99 (or at least 95 :stuck_out_tongue:)
Find every rune
Beat Hell with every class
Reach level 95 with every class
Reach level 95 with the same class 3+times
Reach level 95 without respecing
Beat Normal without dying
Beat Nightmare without dying
Beat Hell without Dying
Beat Hell without repairing once

I am sure there are many better ones than that, but those came to mind.

1 Like

Achievement: The Key to Success - Dropping only a key or keys from a locked chest.

1 Like

I just came up with a new one.

Counting to 50 - Run the countess 50 times on Hell before finding a Key of Terror.

Ah, that one might be too easy now that I think about it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Play D2R consecutively for 5 years. :slight_smile:

haha, what constitutes 5 years? Is that logging in at least once a week, twice a week for 5 years? Or maybe you mean 43829 hours. part of me wishes I knew how much time I put into Diablo 2 since launch, and part of me is glad I don’t know lol.

1 Like

Gold Plated (insert weapon type here)
One achievement for each type of weapon. I.e. Gold Plated Suwayyah, Gold Plated War Hammer, Gold Plated Wand, Gold Plated Fingers, etc.

Perhaps give your weapon a golden dust glow after completing such an achievement in-game for a period of time.

1. “Gambling for a living” - gamble every unique item (of those item types that are available for gambling).
  2. “Critical missclick” - waste a HR (fill a normal item with at least 2 sockets with runes, at least one of which is a HR, and the result is not a runeword). Inspiration: I saw a guy messed the order of Last Wish runes…
  3. Create a new solo game after finishing Act 2. Kill the Summoner again, and then find the true Tal Rasha’s Tomb on a first try. Near the Summoner there are symbols of false Tombs - the missing one is the correct one.
  4. The best magic affixes spawn only on magic (blue) items. Find a perfect such magic item, for example Grandmaster’s Colossus Blade of Evisceration with 300 AR, 200%ED, +63 dmg.
  5. Complete Pandemonium Event (obtain all keys, then all organs, then Hellfire Torch) solo with every character class. 2 achievements: SC and HC.
  6. Complete Hell (all acts and bosses) with every character class wearing a full class-specific set (M’avina, Natalya, Immortal King, Aldur, Trang-Oul, Griswold, Tal Rasha). SC and HC.
  7. Obtain an ethereal Phase Blade (upgrade an ethereal Dimensional Blade).
  8. Complete Hell (all acts and bosses) having maxed the following skills (must kill bosses with them): (a list of skills used in most builds such as Blessed Hammer or Meteor, but also ones used rarely: Plague Javelin, Immolation Arrow, Wake of Inferno, Blade Fury, Phoenix Strike, Double Throw, War Cry, Poison Dagger, Hydra, Enchant [normal attack when Enchanted], Firestorm/Molten Boulder/Fissure (any of them - fire druid is a rare build after all), Holy Fire/Holy Freeze/Holy Shock (any - auradin build), Vengeance). The point of this achievement is to promote unorthodox builds.
  9. Have 4 or more auras active simultaneously (equip items that grant auras, such as some runewords or Azurewrath).
  10. Classic speedrun: finish Act I/II/III/IV/V and all acts within a given time limit without using Teleport, Leap, Leap Attack, Dragon Flight.
  11. Complete all acts in one game, and finish all quests in an act before going to the next one.
  12. Let all 4 hirelings kill all bosses on Hell difficulty.
  13. Kill all bosses on Hell without having a weapon equipped. True, trivial for casters, but not all achievements are meant to be extra hard.
  14. Equip helm, armor, weapon and shield with max sockets (3/4/6/4) socketed with perfect gems of one type.
  15. PvP achievements: kill character of class X with a character of class Y (49 combinations). Both must have completed Hell.
  16. Find and equip Cow King’s Leathers set.
  17. “Wirt’s Vengeance” - kill the Cow King with Wirt’s Leg on all difficulty levels.
  18. Kill 3 superunique Council Members (Wyand Voidbringer, Maffer Dragonhand, Bremm Sparkfist) and Mephisto within 10 seconds on Hell difficulty.
  19. Kill all 3 seal guardians in Chaos Sanctuary (Infector of Souls, Grand Vizier of Chaos, Lord De Seis) within 10 seconds on Hell difficulty - the player has to lure them together.
  20. Kill all 5 superuniques spawned by Baal in Throne of Destruction within 10 seconds on Hell difficulty. Lure each wave away, so Baal spawns the next one, then lure them togeter and kill them.
  21. Complete Act I, III, IV and V without returning to town or using waypoints. Some quests have to be skipped. Separate achievements for each act.
  22. Obtain Lo rune from the Countess and Gul rune from the Hellforge (highest possible ones).
  23. Obtain the following items from their “owners”: Blood Raven’s Charge (Blood Raven), Andariel’s Visage (Andariel), Skin of the Vipermagi (Fangskin), Duriel’s Shell (Duriel), Azurewrath (Izual), Bartuc’s Cut-Throat (Bartuc the Bloody), Flamebellow (Infector of Souls or Ventar the Unholy). Drop table has to be tweaked to allow such drops.
  24. Kill Andariel on Hell difficulty without getting poisoned.
  25. Kill Diablo on Hell difficulty without getting hit by Red Lightning or Fire Nova.
  26. Kill Baal on Hell difficulty without getting hit by Frost Wave or Fire Nova.
  27. Kill all bosses on Hell difficulty and complete Pandemonium Event wearing no equipment. Can be done in a party (all players have to be naked). Definitely possible; a group of players has done this on hardcore.
  28. Use an oskill.
  29. Get morphed into a fetish (Delirium RW).
  30. Kill a single fallen, skeleton or fetish (i. e. monster that can be resurrected) X times (that is, it has to be revived and killed several times).
  31. Obtain a perfect Hellfire Torch (20/20) for each class.
  32. Obtain a perfect Annihilus (20/20/10).
  33. Reach maximum possible cast rate/hit recovery/block rate on each class (separate achievements for each rate).
  34. Equip each hireling with elite ethereal items.
  35. “They have Windows in Hell” - destroy a stained-glass window (very rare spawn in the City of the Damned).
  36. “Siegebreaker” - destroy X Barricaded Doors, Barricade Towers and Catapults in Act V.

Class achievements:

Amazon:

• Dodge 15 attacks in a row
  • Avoid 20 missiles in a row
  • Illuminate 30 enemies with a single cast of Inner Sight
  • Slow 30 missiles with a single cast of Slow Missiles
  • Let Valkyrie kill all bosses on Hell difficulty
  • shoot a missile that pierces 10 enemies
  • “Back to Basics” - kill all bosses on Hell difficulty with Fire Arrow, Cold Arrow or Magic Arrow

Assassin:

• Let Shadow Warrior or Shadow Master kill all bosses on Hell difficulty
  • kill X enemies with Blade Shield
  • kill an enemy player of level ≥80 in PvP with Blade Shield
  • allow enemies to kill X monsters converted by Mind Blast
  • block X attacks when dual-wielding claws
  • kill 30 enemies with a single Corpse Explosion of Death Sentry

Barbarian:

• find a potion from 30 corpses in a row
  • find an item from 8 corpses in a row
  • buff 7 players in one game with a single Shout, Battle Orders and Battle Command
  • scare 30 enemies with a single Howl
  • use Whirlwind for X s continuously
  • “Back to Basics” - kill all bosses on Hell difficulty with Bash
  • kill all bosses on Hell difficulty using Werewolf skills (granted by Wolfhowl)

Druid:

• have summoned 5 Ravens, a vine, a spirit and (3/5 wolves or a bear) at once
  • maintain Hurricane active for 10 minutes
  • maintain Armageddon active for 10 minutes
  • absorb X damage with Cyclone Armor
  • kill X enemies with Spirit of Barbs
  • kill an enemy player of level ≥80 in PvP with Spirit of Barbs
  • allow wolves to eat X enemy corpses
  • allow vines to eat X enemy corpses

Necromancer:

• have summoned 12 skeletons, 12 skeletal mages, a golem and 20 revived monsters at once
  • have summoned 12 skeletal mages of the same element
  • revive all types of monsters in the game
  • absorb X damage with Bone Armor
  • hit 20 enemies with a single Bone Spear
  • kill 30 enemies with a single Corpse Explosion
  • kill X enemies with Iron Maiden
  • kill an enemy player of level ≥80 in PvP with Iron Maiden
  • keep a boss immobile with Bone Prison for 1 minute
  • keep an enemy player of level ≥80 in PvP immobile with Bone Prison for 1 minute
  • curse 30 enemies with a single cast of each of those Curses: Amplify Damage, Dim Vision, Confuse, Weaken, Life Tap, Lower Resist
  • allow enemies to kill X monsters affected by Confuse
  • allow enemies to kill X monsters affected by Attract
  • kill X enemies with Poison that were immune to Poison after removing that immunity with Lower Resist
  • create an Iron Golem from an item with a runeword containing a HR and with an aura (such as Dragon or Infinity)
  • kill all bosses on Hell difficulty with fire spells in vampire form (full Trang-Oul’s Avatar set)
  • “Fight Fire with Fire” - kill a fire Sorceress of level ≥80 in PvP with fire spells in vampire form (full Trang-Oul’s Avatar set)

Paladin:

• kill X enemies with Thorns
  • kill an enemy player of level ≥80 in PvP with Thorns
  • allow enemies to kill X monsters converted by Conversion
  • heal other players for X HP with Holy Bolt
  • heal other players for X HP with Prayer (or Cleansing or Meditation - synergies)
  • kill X enemies with Holy Fire, Holy Freeze, Holy Shock (3 achievements)
  • kill X undead with Sanctuary
  • kill X undead with Holy Bolt
  • kill X enemies with Fist of Heavens that were immune to Lightning after removing that immunity with Conviction
  • destroy X enemy corpses with Redemption
  • kill all bosses on Hell difficulty with Hydra (granted by Dragonscale)

Sorceress:

• buff 7 players in one game with Enchant
  • kill all bosses on Hell difficulty with a missile weapon that fires exploding arrows (such as Demon Machine or Brand) while being buffed by max level Enchant. An alternative, unorthodox fire build as opposed to cookie cutter Fireball/Meteor sorc.
  • absorb X damage with Energy Shield (absorbed HP count, not MP lost - synergize with Telekinesis)
  • “Back to Basics” - kill all bosses on Hell difficulty with Fire Bolt, Ice Bolt or Charged Bolt
  • kill all bosses on Hell difficulty after lowering their HP to a half with Static Field
  • kill X enemies with Shiver Armor and Chilling Armor (2 separate counters for one achievement)
  • kill an enemy player of level ≥80 in PvP with Shiver Armor and Chilling Armor (one achievement with each skill)
  • kill X enemies with Thunder Storm
  • kill an enemy player of level ≥80 in PvP with Thunder Storm
  • create a fire pentagram on the ground with Blaze or Fire Wall
  • chill 20 enemies with a single Frozen Orb

No achievement names - I am not that creative. :frowning:

1 Like

“People Think This Means A Lot” - Reach level 99.

2 Likes

This would make it nearly impossible for virtually all specs, especially those that use throwing items like the Javazon, as the only way to replenish throwing items is to repair them. Essentially this achievement will ultimately end up being accomplished almost entirely via power carry where you maybe “tap” the bosses and let the carrying player get the kill. Achievements like these are usually very unfriendly and not fun at all. :frowning:

Most unique thrown weapons (both for Amazon and Barbarian) have the Replenishes Quantity property. It works with ethereal items as well, making them even more valuable.

Perfection
Get all characters/classes to Lv99

D2 Endgame
Kill 6000 Baals in Hell Mode.

Runeception
Find all runes.

I’m so lonely
Beat Normal, Nightmare, and Hell without joining a single public game/team game.

I think I need friends
Cleared Normal, Nightmare, and Hell for all classes without joining a single public game/team game.

Best Friend? More like Buddy for Life
Equip 2 Runeword items for your mercenary

Walking in the Park
Cleared Chaos Sanctuary solo within 4 minutes

Overwhelming odd
Cleared all quests in Hell Mode solo with /players 8 activated.

Joke on you, Baal
Kill all monsters summoned by Baal and Baal itself in Hell Mode without going back to town once.

Can’t burn me
Kill Baal in Hell Mode without getting mana burn by Baal.

Elite Mode
Kill all Act Bosses in Hell Mode solo without consuming a single health potion or mana health or rejuvenation potion**

You see, I am not your average Diablo 2 player
Kill all Act Bosses in Hell Mode solo without consuming a single health potion or mana potion or rejuvenation potion for all classes

Nostalgia
Collect 50 Stone of Jordan.

Pandemonium Event? More like Panda-monium
Kill all uber brothers with all classes without leaving the zone.

2 Likes

I’m curious what people would think if a list of say, 50 achievements, and when each one is completed adds a base +1% magic find? :thinking:

TrangOul made a good suggestion, but even if you didn’t have that, another solution would be; picking up random javelins and using those to kill normal monsters, while keeping stronger ones for act bosses. I would imagine you could pick up enough javelins from the ground to not repair.

Squished: Kill 1000 bug type monsters with Leap Attack.
Trilogy of Terror: Kill N’Dugu the With Doctor on all 3 difficulty levels.
From Hell’s Heart I Stab At Thee: Kill Diablo on Hell difficulty with a Spear in your Main Hand.
Boiling Point: Gamble 1000 items from Gheed.
Snakes. Why’d It Have To Be Snakes?: Defeat Fangskin.
Radamentary: Defeat Radament.
Meph Addict: Defeat Mephisto 500 times on Hell difficulty. (doubt they’d use that name)
I Sing The Body Electric: Equip a weapon with lightning damage and kill a Boss/Elite on Hell Difficulty with War Cry.
Lucky Day: Find an Elite Unique Item without any Magic Find items equipped.

1. Who needs Vitality… (do not put a single point into vitality before killing baal on hell mode)
  2. Dexterous (only put points into dexterity before killing baal on hell mode)
  3. Drowning in Mana (only put points into energy before killing baal on hell mode)
  4. Weakling (do not put a single point into strength before killing baal on hell mode)
  5. This list is from Arreat Summit, and I find it fitting to have a few subset achievements towards it.
    http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/magicfind.shtml
  • Magic Find Totals
  • 100% - Magic Find Newbie
  • 200% - Magic Find Newbie
  • 300% - Magic Find Newbie
  • 400% - Magic Find Regular
  • 500% - Magic Find Regular
  • 600% - Magic Find Professional
  • 700-1167+% - Magic Find Master

Might have to change a few of the names but you get the idea.

1. Legends never Die (have a level 90+ character die on hardcore)
  2. One with the Horadrim (complete each one of the horadric cube recipes possible)
  3. Marthon Runner (have x amount of stamina on gear lol)
  4. Watch your Step (step on x amount of npc critters)
  5. Bucket List (kill one of every monster type in the game)
  6. Sanctuary (achieve max resist of 95 on all resistances at the same time)
  7. Immune (achieve max resist of 95 on all resistances at the same time, and have 50% physical damage reduce equipped)
  8. What’s the Point? (kill all act bosses in hell with at least one hard point into every single skill on every character)
  9. Conversationalist (listen to all townsfolk conversations)
  10. But Why? (Achieve level 40 on a single character without leaving Act 1 Normal Difficulty) I’ve personally done this one before haha.
  11. GRushed (reach hell difficulty chaos sanctuary at level 8 or lower)
  12. Low Level Dueler (kill a player while being level 9)
  13. Class-i-Kill (kill diablo in hell mode on a non-expansion mode character)

With A Little Help From My Friend - Have a barb apply a level 50+ Battle orders to you
Enchanted - Kill all 5 Act end bosses with a Ravenclaw bow

Credit Card Warrior - Buy 100 items from a shady 3rd party site

1 Like