If D4 makes you choose a Side : Humanity, Heaven or Hell?

I would totally join the side that is most evil.
I play the hero/champion/whatever in every game except SWTOR and it get’s old.

Time to unleash EVIL!

That was spot on explaination friend.

hahaha

Maybe they did the fault in d2 to add the n in the name and thats why they later corrected themselves → u are the one who disrespect the lore.

Like i said, Trag’Oul is one of the official names, u can cry so loud u want about it, it will change nothing. I showed u the sources.

ok i see, you are that kind of person…

hmm, nearly a waste of time to tell u …
the owner of diablo can change names like they want and do.

I explained u why Trag’Oul and Trang’Oul are both right. But u are a special one, ignorant and want accept just one name even though more official and more actual sources spells him: Trag’Oul.

Following your train of thought Lilith must be the mother of Andariel, like it was said first (official too). But that is not right, they changed the story and now Lilith is Mephistos daugther and younger as Andariel. And the dragon is called Trag’Oul.

I can accept that someone calls him further Trang’Oul. But finally it is correct to follow the current path and to call him Trag’Oul now.

But u are wrong when u say that only the name with n is the right. That is just ur imagination.

It won’t. It doesn’t even work with lore. The High Heavens would rather destroy Sanctuary and us, than team up with us. They are not our friends nor on our side.

The Burning Hells are no friend to us either. They would use us as fodder in their efforts against the High Heavens.

Lilith hasn’t been aligned with the Burning Hells in well over 10,000 years, and Inarius was given to the Burning Hells to be tortured for his betrayal. Him being on the side of the High Heavens doesn’t make sense either.

Even from a gameplay standpoint it doesn’t make any sense. The goal of the Diablo games is to ward off the threats to us an Sanctuary. Siding with angels or demons would instantly put you on the losing side of the narrative.

This could work for a new IP not Diablo.

Also, Marius is dead dead. His body incinerate.ifhos soul was lingering it was devoured by Malthael.

1 Like

There are more official sources that say Trag’oul than not.

Tell us where he lives so we can get some of what he is smoking!

there were also more official sources that claimed Kyle Rittenhouse was a murderer while hes proven not to be

A lie that is amplified and claims by so called official sources is still a lie

Trang-Oul is the real name and Trag-Oul is the unassumed mistake

That actually has happened… in the lampoon novella Bored of the Rings released by none other than Harvard Lampoon (which would eventually become National Lampoon - the organization responsible for such things as the Chevy Chase “Vacation” movies.)

Oh, you are one of those people.

You bore me.

Well, my avatar is the female Necromancer… That should have been a fairly obvious bump toward the correct “female” assumption over some silly percentage graph… Just Say’n.

1 Like

Ok people whit female avatars! Who is actually a female? Hands up!

Lol this one seem to be A keeper! Obviously not easily offended and obsessed with identity haha

I don’t think they will. The game’s not really set up for it. You need MMO components and story lines where choices have permanent consequences. It’s much more involved than hack and slash.

That said, if they did make me choose, the choice is easy. You choose humanity. Heaven and hell are two opposites where the choices are already made for you. Heaven must only engage in good. Hell must only engage in evil, and ne’er the twain shall meet. Only the human which has aspects of both angel and demon has an authentic choice about his own destiny — this also means Ithareal as the Aspect of Fate needs to be revised so he can’t be a fortune-teller about humans, only about the beings with have a predestined fate.

Game play-wise, could they do something other than this? Sure. They could trash the lore. But if we’re talking about the philosophy that underpins the entire franchise, it’s pretty clear. Angels and demons have no choice. Angels which act evil become demons (ex Izual). Demons can’t change their allegiance.

There are no sides from which to choose.

ALL is in All.

I am a poor ugly white male who identifies with being a rich good-looking black female does that count.

2 Likes

Pot, meet kettle. Mr. offended over a different spelling and obsessed over it in 2 threads now.

Definitely a keeper. /s

1 Like

My avatar is an angel. Does that mean you assume I have wings in real life?

Sixteen of my seventeen heroes are female. Does that make you assume I’m female?

Nope, I assume nothing about anyone, which was my point.