If D2R is not delayed, they have learned nothing!

Online group play perhaps.

Those of us going solo are going to be just fine I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your post would suggest otherwise.

Not even solo players can escape ERROR 37.

We’ll see. I will be watching the chaos since I won’t order the game. No interest in a remaster.

Funny, never had that error during my play time in both beta weekends…

Like many others, i have played during beta.
I don’t see any reason they should delay the release.

The game seemed fine and ready to go.

Yes, polishing up the amazone was much needed. No doubt there were bugs i did not encounter.

Saw only a few minor things that later seemed to work.

I feel that it is quite likely there will be game updates after release. It is impossible to create bug free software…

So, let me ask you why they should delay the release? What is broken and needs to be fixed absolutely before release?

1 Like

Maybe create an actual anti cheating system so they have to merge NA and EU, cause otherwise there wouldn’t be enough actual players :smirk:

Maybe they did update anti cheating…

Not sure whether removing all cheaters would result in too few players. Perhaps more people will play because cheaters are removed.

Not sure whether this is a must to have it working flawlessly from launch. They can make updates to improve the system…

That was a little bit to much sarcasm, but yeah I wouldn’t even mind FFA then, when I know there is no one in my lobby cheating and when he does hes gone for good insta kicked from the game and banned, but not gonna happen cause incompetent BlizzTivison :clown_face:

And this yeah tell that to D3 almost 10 years old game where you can ban everyone after 2 weeks in top 50 in every class (at least) without a bad feeling, tell that to WoW which probably unironically has more active bots than players right now, tell that to Overwatch where smurfing (which is actually bannable) ruin low SR games and hackers still ruin high SR games and obv. the current D2 where botting and pickiting is “ordinary”. And the best for the last COD, which is Activisions own cesspool of hackers. xQc asked a hacker who was sniping if he got perma’d once and he said “nah only temps” = temporary ban and Timthetatman has at least almost a hand full in every lobby. And you want to tell me they give a damn about their playerbase?

So what you’re saying is that they should not have wasted time on consoles and just strictly focused all of the resources and time on PC release?

Bots are also players.

I’m not sure they are incapable of detecting cheaters. I believe detecting cheaters works perfectly fine.

What happens to cheaters is another discussion.
In D3, they do ban. Look at the 4p leaderboard, many groupmembers are missing.

Also, what we may perceive as a cheater, that person may not have cheated at all.

They may not want to ban all cheaters. It is a choice who gets banned. They will consider other aspects too.

No amount of delays will ever truly prevent error 37.

Wrong forum dude, this is Diablo 3.

3 Likes

Did you read the last post in D2/D2:R?
It’s funny

Not sure what the last post on D2/DR2 is, it kinda changes every 0.1 second :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want the sexy female characters back, the barbarian to look like a badass, the necromancer to look like a necromancer, the druid is ok, and the paladin needs to be bald and proud.

edit: It is said that they censored things and made the game not worth my time. Blizzard needs to stop doing that with all their games. People want overly sexual characters and explicit gore and nudity in Diablo games. It is what makes Diablo well Diablo.

1 Like

Not all people or whole countries apparently. Good luck with getting it your way in today’s market though.

I mean, I get what you are saying, but its not going to happen.

1 Like

That is why I am not buying the game. Until they stop being such cowards.

When is the last time Blizzard actually shipped anything? Time to get off the crapper, stop living off past glory, and get stuff done!!!

Let’s hope D4 launch will be better!

1 Like

Spoiler alert: It wont :slight_smile:

1 Like