I was against Ploot. I changed my mind

You got that wrong though

Ploot ISNT Boss drops X item, Every player in game gets a copy of X.

1 Like

Are you saying you dont want to hold my handā€¦?

Well I have four legs.

2 Likes

I always knew you were a cat.

2 Likes

This is not true. Personal loot does not mean that everyone get the same exact item when an item drops.

1 Like

4 legs? Dam I bet you can do baal runs super fast. Too bad I need to farm alone to be efficient or else Iā€™d suggest doing runs together.

That is What the OP is saying PLOOT is! Please explain to this person he is not understanding what Ploot advocates want.

You still think Iā€™m crazy thinking this is what most people mean when they say Ploot?

2 Likes

I at no point ever said thats what Ploot is. Thats a suggestion on how it copuld be I came up with. Dont put words in my mouth.

1 Like

If you can refrain from going on ploot preaches, you could always join our clan, then you will never have to do runs alone ever again.

1 Like

Thanks but if I cant have my own opinions then its a deal breaker

1 Like

I think OP is more referring to instanced loot, where every player gets a drop roll from the monsterā€™s loot pool. The personal loot most people here talk about is simply an allocation of the normal loot pool to random players in the vicinity. While instanced loot would promote MFing in a party, personal loot does not. You would still be better off solo MFing. Personal loot would just benefit leveling/questing parties so that everyone has a split of the loot, even though each player would theoretically see and receive less loot.

1 Like

I have 5 :wink:

And destroys the economy.

At least itā€™ll fix the botting problem since everyone gets everything.
/s

Well nobody has ever stopped anyone from having their own opinions, but ploot is a highly divisive subject, look what its done to this forum, and we donā€™t want that in the clan is all, but its an open offer.

That is not the ploot that has been suggested around here.
Feel free to give it your own name. But do not hijack ours in a false-flag action. Ty.

1 Like

Find friends on Discord. Problem solved.

1 Like

I am the one who has been advocating for using different terminology. There is way too much confusion. I tried to help long ago.

Simplified Primer on Loot Nomenclature - Diablo II: Resurrected / General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Donā€™t wanna make friends, gotta change the game.

Ploot in a nutshell.

9 Likes

The original d2 economy relied heavily on botting if I recall.

1 Like