I was against Ploot. I changed my mind

Okay, then you will have no issue for it to be a toggle option on game creation and when people realize “How bad it is” they can disable it themselves?

They might try. But why would I, or other people, ever want to carry anyone in a ploot game?

The leechers wont get anywhere in ploot. Unlike in FFA.

1 Like

I wont. I will either be fine with it or i will open the next game.

Anyways, why would they not do the very same in a FFA game? And why do you think all Plooters would do that? You just gave an example where at least one plooter (me) was not a leecher.
So your statement already was falsified by your very example.

my point is leechers should not get loot in any game mode

Oh, now we are lying and you are the speaker of truth. Is this how you support your argument? Make 100 quotes in one comment as if you are unable to connect sentences without them and call people liars for opposing what you write. Just because you dont like something does not mean that it is a lie nor that you should “silent” them by repeating the same stuff that we opposed. You can keep spamming but there are like what? 30 peoples for the idea and 4 spamming continuously for it?

Ploot is unnecessary for this game. Orginal rules legend. I againist still

Well if no cheats are involved, FFA gives leechers plenty of loot. I’ve even done it myself in the past lol.

The only way to even attempt to stop leechers would be some type of loot system that takes into account effort per monster slain to be included in the item roll.

1 Like

Agreed. But that is unfortunately hard to prevent.
Do you have any good ideas on how to do that?

While Ploot cant prevent leeching, it might reduce leeching compared to FFA. That is better than nothing.

They already do in FFA. So do you want to remove FFA?

No. You are lying or ignoring arguments.
I never said i spoke the truth. I said, you do not read what the other side is saying.

No. I dont need to support my argument against people who do not understand them. If you cannot contest the arguments on their merits, then you are giving me a free-win.

My first post was ~5 lines. 2 links to ~30 bullet points.
Very easy to digest. Not too much to ask to read them provided i already endured the 10 minute diarrhea-logic of Lamer.
Everything that followed was based on you not reading what i linked to you and just blindly reiterating your false assumptions.

Exactly.
That is why you should read and understand what the side that you dont like is writing.

40-60% of the playerbase is a bit more.
Anyways, still waiting to see the 75% of the names of those roughly 2000 people.

1 Like

your idea of sharing all items between each other does give leechers way better chance of getting items. Ofcourse you can always get lucky which is good but not 1/8 time kind of lucky.

There is a possibility that Ploot would be implemented in a way that completely disabled leeching you know. Since the game already has systems like this in the game. It’s how it determines between minions and players as separate entities.

So Ploot has the potential to completely remove any form of leeching from the game entirely.

1 Like

Original D2 handled leeching really badly in general. There was no vote kick to remove a player doing nothing. It was really hard to exclude the player from the next run because you’d have to mute him and hope everyone else pays attention to the next game name being different. Even if you could kick someone, the game would be marked as full until the next run anyways.

1 Like

You sound a bit delusional there if you think that the majority will be ‘rejoicing’ from the rooftops. Casuals like yourself will rejoicing that’s for sure. You guys love when stuff is easy for you.

And based on literally every poll I’ve seen, the overwhelming majority are against it. The top streamers are against it. It’s not good for the game and has no place in D2R. It’s a remaster.

Not everything has to difficult you know. Since things like loot being handled by the system give you more micromanagement time to actually play the game. xD

1 Like

I would love to see a creative way to incorporate DPS into the equation. No damage no loot.

1 Like

None of us has a clue about what constitutes a majority in the player base. Online polls are absolute garbage, due to selection bias.

Who gives a rat’s behind what streamers think?

And D2R is already far from a remaster. That ship has sailed.

One of the hardest things for people to hear is that these games are being made for casuals. They aren’t putting in the time and money to make the few remaining D2 players happy. I’m one of those players, I just know better.

Casuals will drive the sales. They know not to mess too heavily with a well known game, but that’s not going to stop them hunting for that casual money.

Ya I want that too because some people join party games with really bad builds sometimes. Summon skeletons are good for tanking and something like a skeleton hitting them and having the stats to be able to do so makes up for the builds that may not be meant to do pure damage.

Either way I’d like it so everyone who contributes to beating enemies to get loot and the leechers to get absolutely nothing.

My last post
Okay lets be super honest here
You guys would not be half as upset as you are if you have ever been lucky in your entire time of playing d2.

It reminds me of a good example in real life.

Most people get upset way too easily and stop trying after they have gotten unlucky once or twice :wink:

instead you should search yourself some friends and share that big booty loot between each other :slight_smile: If you know what im talking about. No need to riot :slight_smile:

Life is hard and unfair deal with it :slight_smile:

If these games were being made for hardcore D2 fans, the trailers wouldn’t be showing a PvM Assassin meleeing monsters in normal mode.

If it were being made for hardcore players, you’d be seeing a lot of PvP, teleporting, Griffon’s eye dropping for like 3 frames of the trailers video to catch your eye. Having 15 auras stacked. Etc.

1 Like