I had a tear for the new trailer

Pvp looks fine… but stealing of shards is a poor idea since they already know there will be gank squads just waiting to annoy solo players.

We need to start different treads this one is all over the place.

It will only ruin a lot of fun skills because “too op for pvp” and will delay the launch even more for “balancing”.

Solo players don’t pvp by definition. And they can gank each other and the other ten people who want to brawl or pvp or whatever it will be called.

Well it doesn’t actually bother me as i don’t do pvp. But i may want some pvp cosmetics therefore i will pve in pvp zone and then get ganked when i transfer shards into currency yaaaaay!

The below is also true.

It was useless from the start an anything discussed here has been discussed in dozens of other threads already anyway.

Nope been playing since warcraft 1 and rock and roll racing. I just do not think they are going to be able to deliver on D4.

1 Like

Sure, but you don’t mind talking about D4 here on the D3 forums either. Even if they said it was okay, it’s odd how you take issue with D2. You care too much about petty stuff. Let it go.

Not everybody has committed to purchasing it just yet. It is a pre-order as the game is not yet released, but you already knew that.

Same reason why you keep intentionally opening threads you don’t like and telling other people what they can and cannot do like you own the place.

Drama llamas.

Not only is it “okay” but the D4 developers told people to post D4 comments on the D3 general forum. Did they do that with D2 and D2R, get over yourself.

Cry me a river. This is not the “I cannot post on the D2R forum.”

The last time I checked this was the D3/4 forum deal with it. If you are going to troll at least put effort into it. I do not own the place but I do own a D2R license so I can post on the correct forum, funny how that works.

See how it works. :point_down:

4 Likes

To be fair, Blizzard themselves had stated a number of times that the Diablo 3 forums could be used to have Diablo 4 discussions.

For example:

Hey all,

We’d like to encourage you to have a focused place to discuss your excitement about Diablo IV. This is intended to be a dedicated thread for that purpose (though you’re welcome to make your own in General if you’d like). Be advised that we might consolidate threads if they’re similar in topic. :slight_smile:

Not sure what we’re talking about? Check out all the announcement information here:

Taken from:

The same cannot be said for D2R, hence why most D2R threads are met with players instructing the posters to post in the appropriate thread sections. That said, I don’t really mind (or perhaps don’t even care about) the Diablo 2 Resurrected threads popping up in D3 forums as some of them end up being moved over to the proper threads anyway.

2 Likes

They said officially it is ok to post D4 in D3 GD. They never said it is ok to post D2R in D3 GD officially at all. If anything D2R developers always asking the D2R fans to post at D2R forum and Diablo Reddit for feedback at the end of their D2R blogs.

It is not about being petty, but to follow the rule and ToS. All of these can be avoided had D2R posters actually following the rules.

Then either post at Diablo Reddit or wait until the game released then only talk about D2R.

4 Likes

Kilometer

I really feel sorry for you I know you want to talk about D:I but you use restraint and follow basic guidelines.
Nor do you use excuses to flood the D3/4 forum with D:I comments. I will miss you when D:I gets a forum.

Oblivion

I am sure you are going to kill it when more D4 lore comes out. I will pick your brain on a regular bases.
If I over do it with the lore questions just tell me to go away.

You’ve got no complaints from me. When it comes to lore, I can discuss a great deal about it. So worry not, you won’t be overdoing it with any lore questions, and if I ever tell anyone to go away, when it pertains to lore, then just assume that one of the great evils had taken over my account and/or mind.

Not for nuthin’ but…

I guess it’s cool to derail the thread because it doesn’t belong here, but why do you all keep bumping it?

I mean, if you choose to discuss D4 or whatever in it is one thing but continually bumping a post you’d sooner see disappear doesn’t make a lick of sense.

But then again, I don’t want to get accused of telling people what to do, so have at it, guys!

Diablo 1 is perfect and will never be surpassed.

I refuse to elaborate further.

Goodbye.

It wasn’t and has been.
I refuse to elaborate further.

1 Like

I respect you as a fellow one who knows how to argument correctly.

Rotator cuff tear?

I don’t remember Diablo 1 well enough to comment. But it was a good game for its days.

I was obviously exagerating and memeing a little, but D1 is my favorite because I have a soft spot for horror and D1 was the one closest to that theme. Also because the overall roguelike structure of having a town hub and a multilevel dungeon feels very much like a place to me and makes me appreciate the scenery.

For people who just want an arcade demon wrecking experience that D3 and even D2 provides, D1 will definitely not be the best game in the series. I’m more about the vibe, exploring dangerous labyrinths, etc. So when I say the game “will never be surpassed” I really mean it in terms of my preferences, because the series took a much more grander scale and power fantasy style and that’s less my preference.

2 Likes

Gotcha. From what I can remember, D1 was a good game but D2 expanded it by a lot.