I had a tear for the new trailer

Am Am I the only one?? I hope not…
And for the new players, welcome to what a real diablo game will be soon.

3 Likes

I don’t see any new trailer for Diablo 3 and Diablo 4.

6 Likes

Once again, wrong forum…

:point_down:

6 Likes

I also had a tear seeing how much money was spent on that useless remaster.
How much good season content for D3 could have been created with that money. Maybe some competent Devs be hired.

9 Likes

Post link to trailer please.
Thank you kindly.

https://youtu.be/Mt_SmAOC6Sg

Or you can find the link on D2:R forum, just click on the link I previous posted.

1 Like

They like the new D4 trailer is my guess as that is the only new Trailer? Yes it is good i just hope they make the campaign longer.

2 Likes

We cannot post on that forum.

edit: They would feel my hate for what they did to the characters if I could post there.

He is talking about the new D2R trailer on the D3 forum when he has access to the D2R forum.

It is a reskin of a 21 year old game. Bring on D4 already. :point_left:

8 Likes

Yea not interested in an old game i would rather play D4 too. Especially when i see things in D2R not working properly already like speech boxes. (10 min gameplay)

1 Like

I also had a tear, but it was because D2 is such a bad game

6 Likes

I always found D2 to be old, slow and clunky on the other had the meta “boys” in D3 are way to fast flying across the screen. I hope D4 can find a good balance. At any rate hopefully we will get a good D4 blog at the end of the month. After the 23rd all of the D2R threads on the D3 forum should be moved to the D2R forum.

I will play D2R a few times solo just to check out the new graphics. The game will not hold my interest. I will also play D3 seasons until D4 comes out. After the launch of D4 I will put D2R and D3 to bed. I will also move on to the D4 forum assuming we ever get one.

1 Like

You think D4 is actually going to be released?

2 Likes

100%, why would it not be?

Plenty of good games on the horrizon if not. I do however have every faith in D4 since the company is still around and employing only the best it seems.

this forum is so salty over d2 XD

1 Like

How many D3 players are on the D2/D2R forums talking about D3? At first it was some of the D2 fanboys complaining about D3/4 on this forum. Now it is some of the D2 players complaining about D2R on the D3 forum. The madness never stops.

1 Like

I loved D2. 20 years ago. I’m only talking about D2 as D2R is coming out and all i see is a broken game which i had/have no interest in playing again.

3 Likes

Diablo 3 is not the only Diablo.

There are people who still play D2 and people like me who’ve been waiting for an update to the D2 graphics for a very long time.

Stop being so selfish.

I think a lot of D3 players are jealous over D2 and it shows

They also act as if any talk of D2 is interrupting any of their topics, when it is quite obviously not. The amount of threads created on this forum like 4 per day or something, if that. Hardly interrupting any conversation. Forums move at a snail’s pace. No wait, snails move faster.

Some people can’t access D2 forums, and you know it. If you don’t want to read about D2 then don’t bother clicking on the thread and move on to something that piques your interest instead.

The way that some talk to other people is surely off putting to anybody who may actually want to join in any conversation here.

2 Likes

“Welcome to the Diablo III Community Forums. These forums are here to provide you a friendly environment where you can discuss everything Diablo III with your fellow players.”

But don’t want to spend $40 for it so they can post on the correct forum?

Why are you telling D3 players what they should do on their own D3 forum.

6 Likes