I don't find Orek's dream rift and get any petrified scream

I don’t know it is a bug or not, but I don’t find Orek’s dream rift and get any petrified scream in nonseason after end of season 26. I played more than 100 GRs, but I don’t meet anyone of them. Therefore, I am not sure it is a bug or just I am very unlucky.

About Petrified Screams:

About, Orek’s Dream, you’re just unlucky!

4 Likes

This is NOT a bug.

5 Likes

With the patch that dropped at noon PDT on Aug 23rd I can confirm Petrified Screams drop in GRs so that part of the patch is working.

1 Like

?? I thought Petrified Screams weren’t supposed to be dropping before Friday ??
(per FilthieRich’s post)

1 Like

I said it another thread… did anyone honestly expect Blizzard to NOT mess up the patch release in some way or another? :rofl:

On the plus side the updated Wizard sets work quite well so besides the Sanctified items I can start testing out my build for the season.

3 Likes

thank you:)
it seem I am very unlucky. More than 100 GR lol.

Last night around 8:00 PM EDT (click on screenshot to enlarge).

(“Clé” is “Key” in French)

This was in a GR 100… I was just levelling up some legendary gems when the Petrified Scream dropped.

Good luck in your games !

4 Likes

During the entirety of Season 26, during my playing anyway, I came across one and only one Orek’s Dream. It was not exciting. It was not special. So, I really hope to not enter any more of them in the future - pointless content for content’s sake. I mean, unless, they help with speed challenges… and then maybe they could be OK but obviously didn’t need them for that, so again, pretty useless overall.

I didn’t read anywhere that said it was supposed to be exciting or special.

It’s just another GRift Map. A variation to what is already there.

1 Like

Just a good rift with blue clouds…

Got 2 in a row which has never happened before, ninja buff due to exp nerf? Would be nice since we don’t farm them for that anymore.

Why do you talk about xp nerf?

The two same GR, Orek’s Dream or not, give the same xp.

I mention it because maybe they compensated with such a large exp nerf and bumped up the drop rate.

We’ve seen several hidden live patch changes that weren’t mentioned in the preview so I wouldn’t be surprised, obviously further testing required.

EDIT: I am talking about the Petrified screams, not Orek’s Dream.

Ah ok. The drop rate seems to be the “same” for me.

1 Like

Yeah probably just RNG.

1 Like