Does this means, what i think it means?

So does this mean, ENs are sesonal only content, they will be active in every seson, but not in NS?

1 Like

I’m not sure but I don’t think so. I think it means that the ENs remaining available won’t happen until the season patch hits since that’s what keeps them around, but once the game is patched, they are available in both season and not.

3 Likes

To me, it is more like you can get the petrified stone in NS after the season starts…

1 Like

Ah-haaaa… I see okay. So it will be in NS but only on/after new patch goes live.

2 Likes

^^ is right. Petrified Screams will drop in NS, and will be turned on as season 27 goes live (Not the patch drop).

24 Likes

Okay I get it now. Thanks for the reply. :grin:

Holy smokes, and here we thought you guys gave up on us in the forums. Welcome back! :joy:

6 Likes

Are there any changes to EN or are planned for the future? Seasons are going to be better and better. Just give a big thanks to the team and the person who does the pets and portraits they are just amazing.

1 Like

K. LeCrone :blue_heart: on Twitter: “Okay so, I can’t BEGIN to tell you how proud I am of this Diablo III pet, and I can’t wait until you see (and hear!) them in-game! ;D https://t.co/sXHHA5FSwg” / Twitter

2 Likes

Can’t ever have people having fun in NS, can we? Nope, nada. What an absolutely ridiculous decision.

For clarity, will petrified screams (and the resultimg augmenting gems) in our stash be mailed to us in non-season when season ends? In the PTR transition, they were mailed to non-season.

If so, are both useable immediately in non-season or do we need to wait until August 26?

7 Likes

I’m not sure I understand what you’re complaining about? Who said no one can have fun in non season???

1 Like

I think this has to do with how the patch will go. Once they turn on the echoing nightmare features when the next season goes live it will remain in the game, like the follower changes did.

Noone is making you pick them up or even use them

I think their problem is, that they can’t wait 5 days to farm NS for screams.

1 Like

PTR has been run with already started season 27 and at patch 2.7.4. Therefore, we cannot be sure that screams and whispers will be mailed to NS in our case.
So this is the actual question — What will happen to existing screams and whispers after season 26 done? Will they be deleted or will they go to NS? And if they will be mailed to NS, will it be possible to open Echoing Nightmare by them until the patch / new season?

6 Likes

Yep, this is all I need to know.

If we cannot open ENs until S27 starts, that is fine.

I just don’t want to lose my stock of whispers and screams… the whispers in particular… got a lot of things I plan on augmenting with them at conclusion of S26.

1 Like

Yeah, good questions. It would be great to get some clarification on this.

1 Like

Few things to address with the q’s from previous posts

• Petrified Screams acquired from the seasonal play will be mailed to non-season characters at the end of S26.

• Players at this point will be able to open them in non-season play to experience and play as normal.

The main thing we wanted to share was the time between season end and the new season start, players will not be able to get any drops for Petrified Screams.

I hope this clears things up!!

24 Likes

Zzz it’s obviously jkn…