I don't care for the ancient legendary

If you’re gonna spout bullspit at least bring receipts.

I can point to several in the last several days even while I was posting in this thread that have nothing to do with Bravata and I can point to maybe (and I mean maybe) half a dozen to a dozen since 2 years ago.

1 Like

Did you click on the search results link?

I already provided your receipts.

4 posts? Really 4 posts. And all of them from years ago. LOL

1 Like

What did you say in the 3 older threads?

1 Like

In that thread six people took part in discussing with, or about, Bravata. That is far from an entire or whole forum. And I don’t see “the ritual with Bravata repeated daily in every thread on the board”???

1 Like

Meanwhile…

Like I said, if you’re gonna claim I do nothing but reply to Bravata or about Bravata, at least back it up with facts.

1 Like

Maybe not, you know I meant the forum regulars. Guys like you who’ve been on the board as long as I have.

Hyperbole is a thing, you know.

1 Like

I never made that claim so why should I provide evidence for a claim that I never made.

Specifically, I linked the forum search for posts that you made with that username. My point is that forum members can see what you stated in regards to that forum member. I asked about 3 older threads from that search. You have nearly 3,000 posts. I never insinuated that you only reply to that one forum member.

To go from 6 to the entire forum is a mega-hyperbole.

1 Like

Hyperbole is hyperbole.

But the point still remains it happens (to be more accurate since you want it) in every thread that Bravata posts in.

So again, you can’t complain about this thread when it also happens in several others and again, it’s easy to avoid this one while avoiding the nonsense with Bravata and his fans is near impossible.

1 Like

Not all hyperbole is equal.

Not when nearly every thread is filled with the same 6 posters because, believe it or not, this board isn’t all that populated.

Edit:

And it been that way since before D4 came out and only got smaller since D4’s release.

1 Like

Well, to be fair, it’s probably more like 15 posters, but probably 6 actual people.

2 Likes

More hyperbole. This thread alone has 22 posters.

I do agree that this forum is less active since D4 dropped.

Accurate. But also, you can’t argue that some posters are more prominent than others and those are the ones I’m referring to. Hence, hyperbole.

But now, you’re just arguing semantics because you know that there are folks that post more than others and there’s about 6 to a dozen of them.

Anyway, I think my point is made. I call out hypocrites when I see them.

1 Like

This is the 2nd time lately I’ve seen you annihilate attempts at gaslighting. Well done.

1 Like

I just wish I didn’t have to.

I have not made that argument since some posters post far more frequently than others.

I would say selectively.

1 Like

yeah, selectively. Like when hypocrites attack me for something they do daily. Mattelot hasn’t done that so why would I call him out?

1 Like

I wouldn’t give any mind to what an alt account says, but that’s just me. I recommend just blocking them like I did. If they want to shell out another $20 so they can circumvent the block feature, let them.

1 Like

So do you only call out hypocrites if they attack you specifically?

Here is my forum account post link:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?expanded=true&q=%40Decipher-1948%20order%3Alatest

169 posts in 26 threads.

2 threads n 2024
3 threads in 2023
8 threads in 2022
0 threads in 2021
11 threads in 2020
2 threads in 2019

I decided to check this claim. I searched and looked at his last post from 19 hours ago.

There were 2 more replies in that thread. Neither mentioned B.

1 Like