I am retiring from Diablo

D3 has probably the smoothest gameplay of any game I’ve ever played. That’s the only reason I can give why anyone comes back to it because honestly the story isn’t great, the dialogue sucks, it wasn’t the super gritty sequel everyone wanted, and any other thing wrong with it. But it has the most satisfying, butter-smooth gameplay you could get (with enough CDR and other stats) even among games today. It’s why we’re still here 10 years later, eh.

So if you need to quit cold turkey to make a clean break, we totally get it! It’s an addicting experience!

1 Like

Like he said once to me. Ask first!!!

3 Likes

Best wishes and good luck bro. Diablo is a lost cause not worth to waste more time than it deserves.

If you’d be barbin at another universe, I will be waiting in Warframe. You can PM by the name Prokahn there as well:

1 Like

Going from D3 to Warframe is like going from coke to [harder drug]. I played the crap out of Warframe back in the day; don’t do it!

2 Likes

My Nikana Riven has +300 rolls, in total I seem to have rolled all my rivens about +2000-3000ish times :open_mouth:

Good luck and have fun on your future endeavors.

A big thank you for all advice, you and others have been invaluable fountains of knowledge and understanding.

Take care Rage.

1 Like

Best thread in ages. Time to move on.

Thanks, Rage, for all you’ve done. Words just aren’t enough to truly articulate this.

All the best,
-a random barb4life

1 Like

Thanks for everything! I always come to read your guides even if I play other chars that season!
Thanks and have fun in life! :grinning:

2 Likes

Update: my last day here will be April 28.

Two more weeks!

5 Likes

Hope they are paying you overtime lol $$$

1 Like

The best and worst post of the week!

1 Like

Respect for you and your guides and all the helpful insight !

1 Like

Will you pop in here and there as other Hall of Framers? If so, be on the lookout for my WT clear for S28 (I want to match my NS paragon of 3500 before I push with any build, currently at 2500).

1 Like

Hello from Europe and thank you very much for all your help which has certainly helped many of us progress. Best wishes .

1 Like

Probably not, DH. If I did that I think I would end up getting sucked back into the game.

I spent a few moments here and there processing what you wrote. And I got to tell to not sell your self short, you might find yourself soon enough with the power to not allow game to have “dominion” over you. I believe that all of us gamers struggle with that. For me, it is sin, when I let this or any one thing take a greater priority in my life than it ought too. But Christ, in my life, gives me the grace and strength to not allow D3 to be more than what it actually is, a game. Do I fail from time to time? Sure do. But Christ’s grace carries me through (to overcomethat is), 2 Cor. 12:9 “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness…”. Do I think God is ok with me gaming D3? I think so. 1 Cor. 10:23, “Everything is permissible,” but not everything is beneficial…”. Does He want me obsessing? No, He doesn’t. For whatever it’s worth… Maybe this won’t be the last we’ll see of you (the 28th). :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t plan on spending as much time here, or playing as much D3. That’s just the nature of the beast though until something else more interesting comes along. That could be another game, a different hobby, or meeting a new person. I use D3 as a time sink. It keeps me out of trouble. Better to have me at home on a PC than out doing “other things”. That’s the concensus at least.

I didn’t even log in yesterday and the world didn’t end. With the NBA/NHL playoffs I doubt I’ll see much playing time today either. It’s just nice to know when other activities end D3 is here. You don’t have to be an all-star forum poster to be a part of a community.

1 Like

Are watching tonight’s fight, Davis/Garcia and who do you have winning?

Today’s the day.

If anybody has any final questions for me, now’s the time.

3 Likes

I’ve always been of the minds set that “a good offense is a good defense”. In the H90 guide there are three offensive passives (Berserker, Rampage, and Ruthless), which one would switch out for Relentless if you wanted more DR?

Gonna miss having ya around, be blessed.

1 Like