Hyuuuge barb Nerf 2.6.7

Lol, yeah, if set is 15 000 than to even it out set would have to be 45 000.

15000 to 15200 would be 150x to 152x and this is about 1.5% increase

Looks like they buffed the 6p from 10k to 15k.

Where did you spot that at?

On the Lord Fluffy comments. Someone asked “is it still 15k?” he said yes, but it’s 10k on live.
Fluffy is streaming now, I asked in stream, he didn’t answer but others said 15k so it’s a 5k additive buff as opposed to 200% multiplier…

Are we sure that’s the Wastes set they were on about? The new Monk set was 10,000% on PTR, and is now 15,000% on the BlizzCon build.

I honestly don’t know. Idk why they did a PTR like this. So stupid.

7 Likes

There needs to be a 2nd ptr done. The new crusader set buffs with all the legs that can be slotted with it looks ridiculous. If the wore set got buffed from 10k to 15k and lamentation is allowing for rend to be applied twice ww still might be pretty strong. They also may have changed other legs that just haven’t been posted yet to buff other barb builds.

4 Likes

If these nerfs stick, I’m 100% done with D3. I’ve been waiting for a barb for so long, I can’t play this forum game every 3 months and hoping barb finally gets buffed to everyone elses level. It finally happens and idiotic beta males run to the forums.

23 Likes

D4 feedback from streamers. “barb feels weak” “druid and sorc did this so much faster”. It’s already starting in D4.

13 Likes

so you are MicroRNA? i got mixed up here. It looks like you were saying “I” about a comment linked to his. :smiley:

No not micro. No tables, anyways.

1 Like

Them tables. You wont see him till next ptr.

Lovely troll. I wanna give flowers

3 Likes

lol “slight nerf”

16 Likes

What the hell is a huge nerf if a 7 gr one is “slight”?

“Barbarian is no longer able to cause damage. Nephalem, you will now have to think of other ways to triumph over your enemies”

Like, you know, play some other class where power creep will give “auto-win skill: by pressing this button you win the rift immediately”.

6 Likes

did they really nerf it that much???. Why did they have to spoil a good weekend for Diablo fans.

4 Likes

Yeah, why???

All I can think to say if this is true is
(Insert F Bomb Here)

2 Likes

Console versions have a PTR?

So stupid that WW Barb is being nerfed because of a 10k Paragon clear.

7 Likes

Good to know as promissed I won’t be buying D4.

Why should I. We’ll have to put with BS like this in D4 too. Any time one class gets too level faster by even 10 seconds than the other or can kill mobs in 2 seconds insted of 4 or 5 there will be people like the Nerf Police who will be crying for nerfs, because that class is an outlier, it breaks the balance etc BS.

What Blizz done to the Barb community is spitting in their faces and saying it’s raining…

Honestly there’s no point in support this game anymore, cause whenever any OTHER than Wizard or Necromancer could be in META as Damage dealing class it will always end up nerfed.

There’s no point in trying to support your favourite class by buffing their sets or supporting legendary items or doing anyting at all, because ONCE a random player with over 10000 paragon reaches GR140 it must be nerfed.

If you want to enjoy same scenario in D4 with balance obsessed people ruining all the fun out of playing than buy D4, cause that’s the same thing you’ll get in a game that is online only where every player is dependant on whatever the devs decide to do with their game…

Have fun in D4 I won’t be supporting a company that listens to people who are obsessed with balancing everything to lower GRs instead of raising the max GR cap that can be cleared to 140-144 GR with any other than Wizards or Necromancers classes :rage:

8 Likes

This is a massive nerf if it goes live as is. At least a 7 GR nerf.

But I’m not sure if this is the final version before it goes live, because looking at the changes they made to the Crusader set look broken. This is coming from a heavy Crusader player.

500% (6x) with Fate of the Fell
100% up to 3 times (4x) with AoV2
20,000% on AoV6

Heaven’s Fury is going to be so broken with those numbers when you factor in the Shield of Fury mechanic.

I’m skeptical of these changes we’re seeing.

2 Likes

We will see. If they buffed 6P of wastes it may balance out the dmg buff.

Maybe this is tge case to give more damage to ww and enable building for WW or Rend depending on perdonal choice.