Hyped for PTR, when will it come?^^

The nominal length of a season is roughly 3 months. Since S19 started November 22nd, calculate 12-13 weeks forward and you’ll get a rough estimate of the end date.

S19 has lasted almost 9 weeks now and the upcoming PTR is going to last 2 weeks. Keep in mind that the PTR and finalizing the patch essentially has to happen before the season ends so that the patch can go live as soon as possible after the season.

Hopefully there’s at least some info soon.

I can see your frustration and it is definitely in line with how social media works these days.

However, they did say they will ‘gradually’ upgrade, level the class sets, change some legendary items, bring in a new set for each class and more.
I took that as saying ‘please be patient because it will take some time’.
That’s how I read it anyway.

I hope the new patch will contain a new WD build or new Wizard one.
Cant wait :slight_smile:

Agreed. I am also interested to see what they do with the Necromancer whether they listened and do something with Army of the Dead instead of forcing reliance on LotD, Whether they do some work requested on Traps for the DH and what they will do for a new Barb set.

Yes this part is exciting.

1 Like

We don’t know when season is going to end.

They already said PTR is going to be 2 weeks.

Season 18 started Aug 23. 2019.
2.6.7 PTR announced Oct 14. 2019
2.6.7 PTR test started Oct 17. 2019
2.6.7 PTR concluded Oct 24. 2019.
Season 18 ended on Nov 10. 2019.
2.6.7 Patch was live Nov 12. 2019.
Season 19 announced Nov 14. 2019.
Season 19 starated Nov 22. 2019.
2.6.7a Patch was live Nov 20. 2019.
2.6.7b Patch was live Dec 12. 2019.

Isn’t that a good thing?

Agreed, the current Necro sets or builds dont do it for me. I wonder what they will come up with.

What? Fact that season is going to be longer than usual?

For me it is not good. I don’t like current state of the game and I want new patch as soon as possible.

Low activity on Twitch and Reddit is also telling.

The longer they take to release the D3 GR blog, the more skeptical I became.

I remember when the last time where the Heroes of the storm developer said that their next patch is going to be one of the biggest HoTS patch updates to the game and guess what? It was just a simple mana cost update for most of the heroes and nothing else. :smiley:

Talk about major disappointment.

They said they are going to ban some people not long time ago… We had 2 ban “waves” that did not ban almost anyone.

Not doubting you, but do we know for sure that the season will be longer than usual?

The more extreme it might be - good or bad, we don’t know.

They can’t start new season without new patch.
They can’t release patch without PTR.
Next PTR will be 1 week longer.
They did not even announce PTR

So yes. This season will be longer than usual.
That is if they spend as much time as before between PTR and Season start.

I gave you all dates. You can calculate it on your own.

If PTR is announced next Monday season will last around 3.5 months.

I only have ONE question :

Will the bazooka wizard time to come to the end or its still will NEEDED for higher gr-s ?
Hoping its going to be END.

to do this, however, some class would have to be buffed. Currently it is not possible to clear the 150 without Bazooka / Starpact. Nobody wants to have to play lower in the group.

Kinda agree with this, bot WOW and HS had releases in the last 2 weeks.

No way Blizzard is going to put up Diablo PTR during that time. They have a history of staggering their game releases.

HotS patch is late too!

However, Chris said in the coming weeks 14days ago. Week 3 is upon us… Gonna change that to coming months soon, hehe

Last time it took them 28 day between PTR announcement and Saeson end.
They said PTR is going to last 2 weeks now instead of one week. That is 28+7=35 days.

If announcement for PTR is made next monday and season ends 35 days after that it would mean season would end on 03.03.2020. That means Season would last 103 days or 2 weeks longer than 3 months. 3 months is their goal for season duration.

If we prolong PTR start even more season will be extended even more.

And don’t forget that next patch will be for some classes only again. So someone will have to wait too long to get anything from future patches.

Season 18 was 79 days long.
Season 17 was 93 days long.
Season 16 was 114 days long.
Season 15 was 107 days long.
Season 14 was 93 days long.
Season 13 was 100 days long.
Season 12 was 94 days long.
Season 11 was 92 days long.
Season 10 was 85 days long.

they can end S19 in two weeks , do PTR 2 weeks later and S20 in April .

they do what they want

Wolcen is around the corner and it might be good.

Blizzard consistently has communication issues across all their games. There needs to be more transparency