How quickly things are forgotten - Solo Greater Rift Summary Per Class

As long as each class can do speed rifts under 3 min/ split bounties at torment 16 in under 15 minutes that’s good enough for me.

1 Like

This entire thread is a huge mistake.
First of all : you. You appear in PLENTY of posts on here, writing a lot of things not being true at all.
You refuse to listen.
Your entire post here is nonsense.
You don’t got a clue on what you talk about in the most part.

Second of all :

There is a difference in Meta and solo viability.

Free have explained this a lot of times by now. Even showed data for it. Barbarians got nothing.
You think one item, that does not have an update is something? Try again. Cause it has been played around with and tried and was proven that it does nothing.
Free wrote about Barbarians not getting a fix/update like every other class have.

Seeing Pe3ewe3e write, I actually consider him for being a troll.

Diablo 3 is considered a HackNSlash game. Do any of you know what that is?
Do any of you know what fairness, the word, means?
Everyone at your work got a fat bonus, while you didn’t. For the same amount of work and hours etc…
Is that fair? No. Would any of you sit down and say “oh I don’t want the cash”…

No Barbarian player / those whom KNOW stuff, said : “fix Barbarians only”.
They talk about ONE class cause that’s the one they like. The one they know about.
“OH but you got Barbarian clearing 150s! You can play Barbarians in groups!”… Seriously?? HACKNSLASH… About hacking your enemies down.
Dh can go bosskiller. Wd can go bosskiller. Crusader can go bosskiller.
They are not shown cause guess what? People go with what is most on top and easiest… Does not mean the other classes are not viable.

So before ranting away know this :
Stick to the subject.
Don’t mix meta and solo gameplay.
You can have your opinions, but when it’s shown you are wrong, maybe try go read up on some info before continuing…

The lack of knowledge from Micro and the lack of knowing the difference between meta and solo from Pe3, even bashing on others are disturbing…

You want buffs for Dh or fixes for Wd or ( insert other class than Barbarian ) , go make a thread about it.
Stop making posts or comments bashing on others cause they talk about Barbarians only.
This is getting out of hand and that’s why I can’t be bothered looking to much in here anymore. No good info and people going crazy on Free and others for JUST WANTING A FIX FOR THEIR BELOVED CLASS…

It’s like going into a store… “Hey that apple , can we get something other for that one?”
Someone else liking pears : “Hey you! We need more pears, don’t you dare talk about apples!”…

Yeah, simple, maybe childish example, but this is what’s going on here…

3 Likes

I pretty much play mostly barbarian, and my buddy plays mostly monk. He blows me away in speed and GR in seasons. He moves so fast in normal rifts I can barely keep up… everything just explodes as he constantly jumps. The damage he can output is far greater than my barbarian can achieve, especially in a group. Even witch doctors in normal rifts just explode everything while moving super fast. Yeah, my barbarian can do that, but not quite like they can in a full party. When playing with decently geared people that know how to move quickly, a barbarian is basically just trying to keep up and pick up deaths breaths along the way, lol.

1 Like

Troll detected. I did not say Barb is fine. Someone said DH is super good. I did not do 150 on DH and I did not say I did.

If you still refuse to understand connection between meta and solo I consider you are trolling.

No they don’t talk about Barbarian only.

Look this:

Was it me who started talking about meta in this tread??? This was the first post I replayed to on this topic.

Meta was mentioned in original post also.

If you allow them to compare DH to Barb from their point of view why does it hurt you so much if I do the same from my point of view???

1 Like

It was a comparison on solo builds. Solo DH damage is superior to Solo Barb and Solo Monk damage. DH damage is good enough to RGK 140-150, even.

This comparison is just a fact.

Not sure why it bothers you so much. This topic is a comparison on damage potential (solo clears).

Title of this thread:

[HOW QUICKLY THINGS ARE FORGOTTEN - SOLO GREATER RIFT SUMMARY PER CLASS]

You’re the one bringing up ZDPS (group role) into this then using zdps roles to argue things which aren’t revelant.

2 Likes

If you take ALL the posts Free and others made, you won’t find ANYONE talking about other classes… Not until people like YOU come in and discuss the way you do.
This thread is not about Barbarians only, therefore you can find examples of people using other classes to compare with… And you know why?
Cause YOU brought it up… That’s right.

As I wrote : before replying, do yourself a favor and read.
Do yourself a favor and stop talking on my behalf and what I know and do not know about.

This is my opinion, so read carefully : I don’t like zdps in a hackNslash game. It should be all about going crazy hammering enemies down.
However, I like the supporting skills. If it should be for you alone to benefit from or not, I don’t want to bring it in for discussion cause I’ve had a long day.

I do understand that, while Barbarians are welcome cause of the effect of zdps’ing, do you for one second think, that people ask for a fix to Barbarians set pieces and/or legendary items are for that part alone?
Do you think people like being stuck on that role alone?
Do you really think it’s fair that every other class got something for season 17 and past that, while Barbarians didn’t?
Do you think it’s fine for having the top build to have the largest amount of ramp up time before being able to deal damage? To USE a buggy mechanic wall-charging?

There might be a connection between meta and solo, but people are not asking for a meta with 4 Barbarians only. People ask for the CORE gameplay to be fixed…

It is NO ONES fault or programming from this forum, that made zdps viable. No one.
No one is writing “make Barbarians more powerful than others!”.

If you don’t know me, I was on the old forum website as well. I argued against Free a lot. So I am the least expected person to agree with him and gain respect for him.

But I did, cause i READ what he wrote. I researched and saw that he was airing out his opinions AND data to fix Barbarians, so people could get more joy from playing the class or at least have more viability to choose from.

In those suggestions they’ve made, there is nothing written about Barbarians filling out every role, no buff that makes them viable to do so, nothing.

So do understand this before you go crazy again. Seriously, reading up on things might do you some good in this discussion.

There is no one that talks about buffing Barbarians, saying “leave the other classes out of it!”, those same people have even told YOU and others : We want every class to be fixed or get a buff, HOWEVER, we are ONLY speaking about Barbarians, cause that is the class WE know about.

Want fairness for other classes? Make a post about it.

I figure you are going to continue to be stubborn and the only thing you got for you is sticking to what you have said before… There is no need for me to discuss a subject with someone not willing to listen to all sides of this story, therefore I consider you to be a troll.

Okay, first off, cool down a little bit. No one has ever said don’t buff BARBS. They deserve a buff, and I believe most of us can agree on that.

The numbers are just to show that the sky isn’t falling, but bring an umbrella just in case. They haven’t been too far behind the middle pack, but still slightly after. They are joined by monks, who has been sort of quiet for this patch.

What op is reacting to is the outcry atm, that they didn’t recieve a major update for a long time. The barb community turned very vocal in the general forum for this, and any attempts to cool them hasnt worked out well.

Barbs were looking for the buffs this patch, but got quite disappointed at how it turned out. I wasn’t really expecting anything myself, but quite a few were and they were expecting instant results when nev posted that they had read the the pdf.

I know people want what’s best for their main class, but remember that some of us played when dh and barbs reigned supreme in the early days. For us who weren’t on board with those classes, we remember the same feeling barbs are having now, it’s not pleasent, we know.

So for now, be a bit more reserved, even if the devs read the pdf, you know very well that they wouldn’t have implemented it so quickly.

2 Likes

Yeah, exactly. Once again the of this thread is

[HOW QUICKLY THINGS ARE FORGOTTEN -

SOLO GREATER RIFT SUMMARY PER CLASS

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the topic is a comparison on each classe’s damage potential in solo? This isn’t about meta zdps roles.

WD and DH are now doing very well in Solo. They literally just recieved solo buffs.

1 Like

Exactly. This thread was about all classes and the differential solo clears over the past ~2 years in eras and seasons relative to the top 10 America leaderboard. The analysis by definition has obvious qualifiers.

The first 9 posts in this thread were civil. Afterwards, the conversation has meandered more. Around the time of post #10, there was a separate call for action.

3 Likes

I am relaxed, what I dislike is people throwing out info that is not correct at all.
That is what Op did and have been doing for several comments now, also in other posts about Barbarians. Even though he was corrected and shown he was wrong.

This is not about sitting in the middle of the pack alone. Only reason we do that, is cause of a buggy Raekor set.

The reason is : Barbarians should have gotten a fix, should have gotten updates for season 17 LoN , like every other class did.

As told to the other guy : please go read up on things on why people are debatting so largely about Barbarians.

1 Like

MicroRNA you keep talking about the past but the fact is in the current patch DH and WD have recieved solo buffs. The only damage classes “reigning supreme” now are Wizard and Necro.

No one cares if Barb “reigned supreme” years and years ago with some lame HOTA build.

People are concerned with the present. WD now has cleared 137 in Season in 13mins. Plenty of 135- 136 NS WD clears now across all servers. Even more 134s. That’s not an underperforming class at work.

Look at the current era and where things stand.

1 Like

The first post , which was from you, has been proven to be wrong, yet again, from you.

You appear in multiple posts, saying stuff you don’t know anything about.

Even this post has been proven to be nonsense.

As others have joked a bit around with, I can agree… Seems like you want to play the forum game more than actually know stuff.

Why would I care about your opinion if you don’t care about mine. I quoted other people comparing DH to Barb before I ever posted anything here and you keep trolling

“you won’t find ANYONE talking about other classes… Not until people like YOU come in and discuss the way you do.”

Not wasting more time on trolls.

1 Like

I did in the very first post in this thread. For you convenience, I quoted it below. The data is clear and is consistent with Free’s analysis that barbs are the class that is most underperforming in this era (= era 2019-1) relative to solo greater rift clears.

:sunglasses: To reiterate my reiteration of something that I have said repeatedly, barbs currently need a buff. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The only thing you quoted are facts about comparing DH damage potential to Barb and Monk.

Get it through your head. DH damage is superior to Barb damage right now. You’re the one who brought up zdps builds into a topic about individual class damage. And you accuse other people of trolling?

We were not talking about opinions. We were talking about class damage facts. You’re disregarding mathematical facts.

Title of this thread:

[HOW QUICKLY THINGS ARE FORGOTTEN - SOLO GREATER RIFT SUMMARY PER CLASS]

As I have stated before : Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
When you begin to be childish and bash onto others, when you can’t discuss in a mature manner, that’s when I stop caring about what you think.
And you have. A couple of times , just in here.

Go ahead and find some thread about Barbarians, where people that talks about Barbarians and to buff them/fix them, talk about other classes BEFORE someone like you begin to?
Or like Op in this misinfo post.

And back to your “my post was just fine until someone ( Free ) came along and rattled things up”.

When you write something like this, without knowing anything or have actually read what people suggested, AND on top of that, makes a thread like you did here, with more nonsense info, then yeah. People come along to argue against you…

And btw. : you have appeared in other threads, about Barbarians, where you talked about something that was wrong. Simply wrong. More than once. That is why, the same people that read that, also come here to say otherwise.

MicroRNA I understand that but the problem is you referenced older eras and then added “HOW QUICKLY THINGS ARE FORGOTTEN” which comes across to some people as an implication that not long ago “things were fine”. Things are not fine.

Older eras / patches are gone. The only analysis that matters is the current patch and moving forward.

No one actually cares about the time when 2x DH was DPS or when WD was trash clearer. Those points should have no bearing on how we balance classes now. Everyone should have a shot at the same number of variety in dps / zdps roles regardless of what happened in the past.

2 Likes

Talking about old times, I remember the old Raekor when charge was the main damagedealer or sentry Dh… But yeah, no point in digging up old stuff when it’s the current things that count.

1 Like

I did read the 2.6.6 barbarian buff proposal. I have read it multiple tines as Free and potential others know. I know precisely the number of item buffs requested in list 1 and list 2. I know how many passives (9) that this proposal requested to be changed. I know that there is often to separate item modifiers listed dependent to achieve intraclass parity and cross class parity.

I have even commended Free/Rage for their comprehensive efforts in prior post given how comprehensive this proposal is. Free and I agree that barbs need a buff currently. How many times do I need to say this. There are also other classes that need a buff. Free agrees. He has suggested that those classes advocate for themselves.

To quote myself:

Other classes such as monk deserve a buff too. 6 classes will need a buff if the goal is to bring them up to wizard levels.

2 Likes