How much did you spend on Diablo Immortal?

Just curious how much you guys spent on Diablo Immortal.

I spent $0

The game is uninstalled now. Just curious is all.

2 Likes

99 cents from my Bnet balance for a cosmetic. In Hell 2 still having fun.

1 Like

$0.00 and I got a refund for $3.50.

2 Likes

I spent about $5 before I saw the writing on the wall.

$0.00 and only made it to level 10.

$0

I was going to just play through the story, but I instead stopped playing after the intro and haven’t opened it since. The monetization was even more predatory and disgusting than I expected so I didn’t want to be part of it at all.

2 Likes

0$
0 megabytes
0 minutes

6 Likes

I haven’t spent any money but will keep it installed and play it because there are things that I want to learn about the game by playing it.

I was a Shadow.
Now I’m an Immortal (not by choice).

I don’t think I can go back.

You are curious about what others have spent on a game you uninstalled? What do you think that says about you?

3 Likes

Probably a whale in disguise.

ÂŁ0.00

Not a penny.

1 Like

I have only bought the empowered battle pass for $4.99 so far because I wanted the cosmetics and extra aspirant keys. I didn’t realize you could get aspirant keys by trading with the hilt trader. Ah well, now I know! But, I was planning to buy it anyways before the season ended because I really liked the cosmetic set for my necro.

I’m now in Hell 1 difficulty, at paragon level 4 and I’m still enjoying the game a lot. I still haven’t run into the pay to win issue. I did two battlegrounds earlier and actually won both. I’m still in the very low ranks though. But I don’t intend to get high ranks. I will just play on occasion, casually.

From my experience so far, the game is pay to win for those who want the “best” characters and fast. For the average player, it’s honestly seeming very friendly for a free to play player so far.

6 Likes

0$ and seeing as I have not installed it, I can honestly say it will not go over 0$.

2 Likes

0 dollars.

i could budget maybe a 100 but that won’t do much considering whales are blowing up to 17 grand and not getting what they want so what chance do i have?

Meh. I played about ten hours, got bored, quit. No specific criticisms, and I don’t care about the DLC one way or the other. But it just doesn’t feel like a Diablo game to me - more like POE or something.
But again, I didn’t dislike anything specific about it - I just lost interest after a while.

1 Like

No idea. Why don’t you enlighten everyone what you think it says about me?

3 Likes

None. Still playing though.

Two days and zero dollars. I gave it an honest try and I am done with it.