How Many Rolls?

So I’m sitting here trying to get skill +% on my boots, and after about a dozen rolls, I start cussing at Myriam and calling her names.

How many rolls does it take before you get frustrated and start cussing?

Good grief. I can’t believe I got the e instead of w, and didn’t see it.

A couple dozen. After that, walk away, do a rift or two, then try again.

4 Likes

Hoe or How ? :wink: … (see title)

2 Likes

Close the Myriam’s affix roll page, then re-open and try again. Seems like each interaction gives her a different complex seed for affix randomization. If you keep failing just reset it.

2 Likes

Depends on how nice the rest of the stats are. The better the stats the more rerolls before giving up for a bit.

Well, I meant the title is How, and the Mystic is Hoe.:wink:

1 Like

I play for fun.

If I feel that I’m getting angry, I exit the game.

So… infinite???

1 Like

This, pretty much…

Try re-rolling flavor of time. you’ll go broke and never get a good roll…

5 Likes

Yeah, I see people with unicorn FoT’s and I wonder what sacrifice RNGeezus accepted for that roll.

many, i even don’t count them, i look at the time i spend trying.

Well, I tend to look at the numbers of materials that I use, because each one represents time spent getting it. So every failed role, it’s time down the tube, time down the tube, time down the tube. And the whole time I’m laughing ruefully at this stupid mystic, who over and over shows me the elements that I don’t want, and lower values of properties I already have.

Don’t get me wrong; sometimes I jump with glee when I get a socket in a Compass Rose ring the first roll. And when, on the first roll, I get the maximum skill or elemental percentage.

But as probably everyone already knows, I spend far more time cussing than I do jumping.

1 Like

It depends on two factors: How many resources I have blown through, and how many times I have seen perfect stats roll that I do not want.

It could be as little as half a dozen rolls to upwards of a couple dozen, but usually sooner or later I am using really crude language towards the Mystic. Brownie points if I run out of materials a couple times while trying to get a favorable roll. I start doing my Gunnery Sergeant Hartman after that point.

I can count on one hand since the Mystic was introduced where I did not cuss her out at some point.

After about 10 rolls I le sigh, walk away and live with what I have for another day.

Two tops. Unless I’m eating something like soup and need to soak it up. Or if I have honey butter nearby, then I’ll have a couple more. Don’t overdo it on bread though.

5 Likes

After 50 rolls I will just salvage that pos item.

how many lick does it take to get to the center of a Tootise Pop?
1…2…3…

Try making a new game after you kill the RG and then reroll. And put your tinfoil hat on.

1 Like

If it’s free with the meal then im taking as many as I can!

1 Like

Depends, what I’m rolling for. If it’s a socket on jewellery, usually after around 5 attempts. If it’s 15% skill damage on an off hand, then usually around 10 miilion gold per roll.

Let me count

Every time…

1 Like