How many posters will earn TL3 tomorrow?

I am not even close :smiley:

Meh, I’m TL3 on the WoW forums, but theres not enough going on here to bother earning it. Which kind of sucks.

Some of the users are already at TL3. Apparently our CM promotes high contributing members manually.

Yes, the MVPs and guide writers were manually assigned TL3 by Nev.

2 Likes

I might make it someday. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I tried finding that out a month ago…

No blue response was given and the thread just devolved into people posting embedded cat and dog videos because apparently being able to embed absolutely anything from YouTube is deemed less of an issue than providing a link to a Blizzard-owned domain.

4 Likes

Maybe we can have an exchange program and loan you guys some of our high volume posters.

2 Likes

I doubt anyone can have it properly, reading 20k posts is like reading an entire forum so far. Also considering people are pretty fragile against criticism; I’m willing to bet no one.
Perhaps besides a few that wrote legit guides, I doubt anyone could reach that point.

Not meeeee.

Nor ever me. WoW Classic is out today, zoom zoom bye bye to D3 for a bit.

Hell, I only have 5k posts read out of the 20k posts needed.

Whilst the TL3 criteria is nominally for reading 500 threads / 20,000 posts, just scrolling through them without even bothering to read what’s in them works just fine.

This was never a trust system, it was always a participation trophy.

1 Like

The whole bit about not getting valid reports against you or suspensions is where the Trust part comes in. Being able to follow the rules means you get more privileges.

1 Like

Okay, but reading 500 threads / 20,000 posts and visiting 50+ days per rolling 100 days is a massive and on-going commitment that has literally nothing to do with trust and everything to do with participation.

Again, if they’d just fix the trusted / white list of domains that we’re allowed to link to at TL2, I don’t think anyone would even care about, or try to obtain / maintain, TL3.

1 Like

currently at day 48 and have met the other reqs so should be good in 2-3 days. Finally!

@Meteorblade,
Have you checked yourself yet? It is day 50.

@TheTias stated that TL3 kicked in day 51 for another Blizzard forum.

2 Likes

Are you out to play a game or just play the forums???

2 Likes

There is so much fight and debate getting out of hands on the barbarian channel, it’s ridiculous the amount of people getting posts over reply of extreme low quality.

I believe the amount of post is a little bit rigged.

Trust Level 3 on a video game forum? That’s a priority for people? Interesting.

2 Likes

i clicked on your thread to respond to it, which swept every relevant far under ground

is this how these asss learn?

replies to threads are luckily accredited to none sense and no one cares

all hail cheeteah for telling us shooitttt matters

50 days visited

9 topics created
2.1K topics read

655 posts created
23.7K posts read

72 likes given
1.2K likes received

2 solutions

Still TL2, so I guess I’ll check again tomorrow in case that day 51 thing is the reason why, but I suspect not.