How many players on screen at one time?

What makes you believe this name is unique to you and that you own it?

you are EU Meteorblade, i am NA Meteorblade.

Get it through your uneducated head, he’s not bothered about the name, its the fact that you are doing it solely to harass him.

I dont believe i’ve spoken to him unless it was a reply. I’ve not claimed to be him. in fact i’ve suffered lots of abuse for simply choosing a common and popular name.

If thats the case, then at least change your avatar.

Your best evidence that the name is popular is a YouTube video from 2013 of someone playing a game called 流星蝴蝶剑 V9.07? Google translate gives us…

Meteor Butterfly Sword V9.07

So, neither the player or the game is called Meteorblade.
Try again.

1 Like

^^

1 Like

Thanks ! :slight_smile: Guess I see the bigger picture now heh

https://i.imgur.com/sXjZ5nl.jpg
???

guess you’ve never read Gu Long like i have.

1 Like

I’ve been calling D4 an MMO for a while and was brutally cyberbullied for it on this forum.
Here it is being mentioned by other non-aeligos forumer and there is peace and harmony.

FeelsBadMan

1 Like

Don’t feel bad, although I don’t believe I ever bullied you; however I can say that while Diablo 4 will have mmo aspects, it’s not an mmo (the developers even stated that they didn’t want to go too far into the mmo territory with Diablo 4). That belongs to Diablo Immortal. Diablo 4 will be another arpg, albeit open world with mmo aspects.

1 Like

Fake Meteor can call it however they want. Fact remains they appear to most of us that they are trying to copy/impersonate someone else. Same icon, same name, same several things. There is no excuse for this, as it causes confusion in the forums.

Sadly, you will be forever known as fake meteor as essentially that is what you have become. Regardless what you claim, you are essentially being a complete troll.

Game on.

5 Likes

how about, instead, we all be friends and talk about diablo?

No. I think none of us wants to be friends whit a guy like you. Who do stuff like this and act like an egomaniac. You are a bad person and should feel bad. Why did you changed your name now, if you wanted it so bad? Why didn’t you choose the name in the first place?

1 Like

I prefer actual friends, not fair weather friends, thank you.

I think this would be a case of “the wolf who cried boy”.

4 Likes

well you can’t say i didn’t try.

In this instance, you’d be a wolf in sheep’s clothing, i.e. someone pretending to be something they’re not.

1 Like

Well, the wolf may find that Granny is really a huntsman with much sharper fangs than he has.

This is why there should really be an age requirement to post here.

And how would you enforce that?

Maybe, verifying your battle.net account with your ID like how you have to if you are locked out of your battle.net account and then also verifying your phone number like you have to do with Twitter.