How many players on screen at one time?

So if Diablo 4 is going to be an open world MMO kinda like WoW, how many players can we stack in a single area at once? Can we form raids? Will there be phasing if too many players enter one area?

Over 9000!

1 Like

I really donā€™t knowā€¦

Thank you, we donā€™t want anyone to get confused.

You clearly do. And should see a psychologist. Just saying.

3 Likes

No-one was, until you renamed your account just so you could appear to be me.

5 Likes

thatā€™s not what happened, and if i explained how i came upon choosing that name nobody would believe me. MY name is MY name and within the boundaries of the CoC, so leave me alone and iā€™ll leave you alone and weā€™ll live in harmony.

I take it you never read ā€œthe boy who cried wolfā€?

1 Like

From my educated understanding, the flock would still have been destroyed if the boy never cried wolf, so the true moral is to always listen to the boy and the flock will always be safe. They should be thankful the boy exists and that he protects the flock.

Your past behaviour is an excellent indicator of your future behaviour.
This is why no-one believes a thing you say.

6 Likes

Of course no-one would believe you, you even did it over labor day weekend to try and make it last. Come tomorrow I look forward to seeing some moderation when they are back at work and this can all be forgotten.

not sure what you mean, the mods are working today and have been. Iā€™ve had several false flagged posts cleared over the last couple days.

Though thatā€™s a good point, they should give the mods who want time off for labor day the day off.

also, welcome to the forums. hope you are enjoying them.

Flags may get cleared on individual posts because the mods will be looking at them as unconnected reports. Letā€™s see whether youā€™re quite so cocky when someone from community looks at your overall pattern of behaviour (making heroes named after me, renaming an account to have the same name as me, making posts to impersonate me), rather than the individual posts.

8 Likes

Is it the same one? Naysayer/Bravata?

What makes you believe this name is unique to you and that you own it?

you are EU Meteorblade, i am NA Meteorblade.

Get it through your uneducated head, heā€™s not bothered about the name, its the fact that you are doing it solely to harass him.

I dont believe iā€™ve spoken to him unless it was a reply. Iā€™ve not claimed to be him. in fact iā€™ve suffered lots of abuse for simply choosing a common and popular name.

If thats the case, then at least change your avatar.

Your best evidence that the name is popular is a YouTube video from 2013 of someone playing a game called ęµę˜Ÿč“č¶å‰‘ V9.07? Google translate gives usā€¦

Meteor Butterfly Sword V9.07

So, neither the player or the game is called Meteorblade.
Try again.

1 Like

^^

1 Like