How many of you will refund?

Im assuming he is fine with this if he is on the forms. Most if not everyone should be fine with this or are fine with this becuase it removes the need of risking loot or having a second account. And it being on the blizzard launcher you would more than likely need a 2nd computer. Which most people probably don’t have.

2 Likes

shared stash does not change the core of the game. its completely legit thing that does not affect anything besides making muling simpler.
just like moving items from inventory to stash, comparing items, additional stats view.
people want changes when they dont realize of the impacts,
just like everyone wishes to be super rich irl, and does not realize how boring it gets.
90% of people in our world simple cant think outside of the box, and see the impacts of their moves.

did you ever wonder why people dont play single player?
because its easy to edit your chars, its extremely fun the first few days, but whithin week no one cares, what makes you think these changes wont make the same thing with diablo?

4 Likes

already patch 1,14 are a dumb change for me , because is not the original d2
but at least mod will always be a option

2 Likes

There is actually an alive and thriving single player community for D2 and most of them retreated there because of all the bots and dupes in closed B-Net.

1 Like

i explained my self wrongly, i meant the open battle net.
i my self play single player and modded servers like diablo09
where people prefer the legit diablo, and its amazing.

1 Like

I will refund if personal loot is added.

10 Likes

I will let you know after I play the game. For now, no refunds!

2 Likes

Even if they make any changes, I really won’t care that much. Already it will be hard getting back to a game that’s been outdated for 20 years now, and learning to live with stuff like tiny inventory, non-stacking potions, etc… Any change they make can only be for the better, frankly.
And if they make some change you feel you cannot live with, I am sure modders will fix that for the purists soon enough.

8 Likes

For those that refund because of any feature that they add that doesn’t mesh with your personal belief of pedestal Diablo 2, I salute you while the rest of us (maybe even your closest friends and family) are playing such a beautiful looking game and your stuck playing with the bots and high queues on legacy battlenet.

With that said, I highly doubt that they are changing much on launch. Put down your pitchforks. If they make major changes post launch then either a) it’ll be it’s own separate thing or b) Guess yer outta luck and hafta deal like when 1.10 dropped on 1.09 fans. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t think of anything that would make me want a refund; especially since we got a peek under the hood as to not only the how of the remaster, but the why. Unless there is a secret 180 coming, I’m satisfied that the VV folks are on the right track.

3 Likes

I’m not going to complain about minor little changes that make the game better. I have played regular D2 LoD for like 18 years off and on and some of the private mods like PD2 and PoD and I wouldn’t mind more QoL and balance changes. Let’s be honest, the previous devs left the game in a bad state in terms of build viability and balance. So, no I won’t refund if they make minor changes like balancing.

14 Likes

On one hand, I do like the concept of the elemental immunes (one of the major reasons build diversity took a nosedive). However, on the other hand, it took a skills system primarily built around elemental damage and make it a bit too tedious with an archaic skill layout execution method. Not to mention it marginalized most of the elite uniques.

4 Likes

I bought D2r on three diffrent accounts , if they change anything else , im getting refunded.

Not a fan of the shared stash especially playing hardcore , if i duel and kill a guy i want everything he owns deleted, including his sorb/extra gear in his stash.

Personal loot is like a cancer slowly building up in the mind of weak players too. I’m out of that happens.

3 Likes

I don’t appreciate false advertisement.

I am almost certain I will enjoy the final product in any shape or form,so refund is out of the question for me.

8 Likes

You better refund the game already, dont bother with D2R and stick to the OG.

6 Likes

Odds are over 100000+ people have already preordered the game.

Of those, only maybe 200 are here talking on the forums.

Even if all 200 of you “hardcore superfans” refund, it’s completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Most people will like the game, change or no change. Big change or no change at all.

Nice thread tho, totally not immature.

9 Likes

If you start doubting just refund NOW, it will not be the same disaster as War III Reforged, you will probably never get a chance to have a refund when the game is released.

1 Like

Exactly, if they get rid of bots and pickup hacks then that will totally undermine the authentic D2 experience.

2 Likes

I bought it on 3 accounts for my 3 laptops.
They change one more thing and i’m getting refunded.

I think shared stash is a bad idea (Especially on the hardcore dueling way) and so is the auto gold pickup.

2 Likes