How do i use my Blizzard money?

How do i use my Blizzard money ? i’ve got 40 $ on my account from WoW that i bought with gold … But i don’t see how to use it ? everytime i try to buy something it always goes to my Paypal or credit card, can’t find anywhere where to use my blizzard money …

What are you trying to buy, and what is the total amount of the cost (including any taxes)?

Bnet Balance has some restrictions and can only be used for the digital games and services, not the gear store for physical goods. It is also subject to currency restrictions so can be Region specific. Last, you can’t split a purchase at Blizz. It all has to use the same payment method. Outside of that, it should be pretty easy to select that to pay.

EDIT - if you still have issues, you can always ask on the Customer Support Forum. There should be a Blizzard rep around at this time of day who can look into things for you. They would also need to know what you were trying to buy though :slight_smile: They can see some of your account info seeing as they actually work for Blizz.

Thank =) ! Found out how to use it from your link !

1 Like