Honest Question for Ploot Advocates

I am actually sorry to hear that, anxiety can be a real B.

You may want to check out the latest on twitter.

4 Likes

But i’m saying the recipe is changed for the fried chicken to accommodate the sandwich. They use the same chicken solo and on a sandwich. It’s not required for the fried chicken since it could possibly make it worse. And the better/worse is of course a matter of opinion.

What you cannot possibly make friends in D2R whether you do it in game playing in public games. Or even finding friends on the forums. Maybe even finding like minded ones on a discord server. Where these ones would play with you agreeing to share the loot in private password protected games. I am sure you could do just that but you don’t want to. Instead you want ploot in public games. Even though solo MF is the fastest way to get the loot you are looking for where multiplayer is the fastest in getting experience in the race to 99.

You have that already without ploot in public games. You just have to talk with others in public games, discord, the forums, etc…

I have said before since solo mf runs are for loot and multiplayer is for experience then play the game the way it was designed. Instead of wanting it morphed into something that it isn’t.

Promising to add something and not doing it is not the same as saying something will not be removed or changed that already exists and is either changed or removed. You need to try again.

I didn’t say just trading I said multiplayer and trading. Mind telling me how I can get HR to trade for that really hard to find piece of gear for my character. Or it is called trading up. Where is the best place to find that piece. Oh I would say solo mf runs. Then I could use that to trade up to get what I want. So it would be solo mf and trading is the fastest way to get geared up.

What I am saying is that plooters will in time cause D2R to become more like D3 where solo players will feel forced to team up and trade to get geared up. Abandoning solo mf runs like the plague.

What Wyatt Chang was wrong when he said that if players are given more stash space they will ask for more. Well something similar is here with ploot. If ploot is given then there will be others that basically say okay now that we have ploot we still feel that D2R should be all about multiplayer where multiplayer shines head and shoulders over solo.

That is not the case on the separate servers case though. Everything is literally unchanged then.

Oh but it is here, since what was removed was DLL injections, which you conveniently ignored. They just promised seem thing to compensate for that loss, which they then didn’t deliver.
Resulting in a loss of modding capability.

Which means you very much said trading… that is what And means.

Solo farming, trading up, cheating.

Yes that is what I have been saying.

Yes I am quite aware what you are saying is nonsense. Ploot would do no such thing. Solo MF would remain a lot more efficient, as it is now.

Troll troll troll alert.

“If D2R is not changed then it will lead to people asking for flying mounts in the game. We need to add ploot to prevent flying mounts!!”
Sigh.

1 Like

No, I don’t want that to happen. And I think it is too early to compare speed of multiplayer to single player because it is not like multiplayer is around 80-90%, more likely 10-15% in current state, huge diff. I only want multiplayer to be a viable option, or maybe even effective in a good coordinated group as a bonus.

I consider exp is not important at all. What will be the difference for the same player putting hours in multiplayer compared to single player? I can imagine it would be something like a player who played solo will have 80-85 lvl and good gear, and the one who played only multiplayer in big parties will be like 88-90 lvl and super bad gear. How could you compare good gear to effectively 5-8 skill points?

May be / may be not. Time will tell. Currently, the only thing we know is that they don’t have a decision against ploot or at least do not share it in public.

Of course, the reality is not perfect, but I call it would be to the point that if devs could consider removing unpopular option then FFA loot will get removed despite having a couple of fans.

Economy won’t be hit unless, they increase drop rates. The fact that muliplayer is not loot friendly doesn’t do anything with economy, it only affects how people farm items. So everyone is in their private games. If you make a proper loot system, people will play multiplayer too, thats the only difference.

Actually they would rather wreck everyone’s experience.
They want to play multi-player, cause of the experience gained,
understandable.
But also want lots of loot, and don’t have friends.
If these boards are anything to go by, not surprising.
Btw, the guy you’re discussing this barely played D3, probably
same with D2, and yet wants to control how we play D2R.
Look, most of these guys are pros at forums posting, I will give
them that, but most likely won’t play D2R more than a couple
of months, and be back here posting instead.
Keep fighting the good fight though Boutus, I enjoy reading the comments.

1 Like

Ah, comedy gold, did you open for Leno quite a few years back???

Or leave it early… :wink:

Seriously, the more success Blizz has against bots, the more players need to adjust their expectations lower about how much trading for good gear will be harder to find, and much more expensive that we remember.

I’m not saying Blizz should not stop bots. Heck no! I’m saying, we all need to be prepared to face an economy that hasn’t been well-lubricated (i.e. corrupted) by botting.

Personally, I’m looking forward to that!

Keep holding on to that.
In D3 they promised team pvp, and then said after launch.
Been waiting for 9 years for that one still.

so we did see plotter with l2P issue so what? u should try already go learn true meaning of ninja looting…can’t happen at all in D2/D2R in free for all u cannot ninja loot anything :man_facepalming: if u cannot fix L2P issues or can’t handle how game is. DO NOT PLAY THIS! could not be more simple

Getting a brake from paragon grinding in d3?

how’s refund going on?

:laughing:

I never said anything about refunding.

It’s funny watching you guys argue still. Must really want ploot. That’s why I suggested separate realms in another post. Then everybody can be happy.

1 Like

mayby not but thats something u should do…

Actually, you got me there! No arguments at all on that one.

My only counterfactual on this is these VV chaps seems to be much more capable than the (expletive deleted) devs for D3, Thank you, Mr. Wilson…

Adding mounts lol. They did scrap D4. Is this just gonna become D4?

u wanna have fun in changes server with dude who want’s bound items/and mounts… u see now why we defend the game…some ppl just asking train wreck…i’d rather stay 1.14 with changes there is already done and NO more is needed.