Honest Question for Ploot Advocates

The point is to make people want to play the game together instead of mfing solo for the first month of every ladder. More coop= better in my book.

2 Likes

I’m not going to click a link. You’ll have to describe it.

But FFA is what it says, a free for all. Nothing is “yours” hence not being able to ‘ninja’.

Being is a ninja is when you make yourself master looter and take the loot.

It is literally all publicly available polls on d2r.

Alright. Please do.

2 Likes

People do play the game super cooperatively together, in private games. And there’s plenty of times people give each other gear in public games. 1) you don’t have infinite stash space 2) you don’t need it 3) you’re generous.

2 Likes

That’s true if you do the same mistakes over and over again. That’s not the intention with the suggestion.
The biggest issue is that removing it from the game once it’s in has been rarely seen. Hence the fear.

I will just quote this again:

Emphasize mine

1 Like

They want to impose the suffering they experienced as a result of being bad on others.

1 Like

So, why does it bother you that people want to do the same thing in public games? Not every player has a bunch of friends to mf in private games with. Why shouldn’t they get the enjoyable co op experience? Because having the option bothers you?

4 Likes

What suffering exactly? Getting evenly distributed loot?

This is a horrible idea that breaks the game. Like I said, you’re standing around for loot that nobody wants. Or something you need drops next to you and somebody else gets it who isn’t. This just isn’t what D2 is about. That’s what D3 is for, and probably D4.

xXBlackKnightXx took your shako so you’re going to ruin his game

Hey, I can follow these guys around, make the monsters harder for them to kill, not kill anything and get free gear. :slight_smile:

Yeah you can just stack MF and do nothing it’s ridiculous.

Wait, can’t you already do that in pubs?

Not when I’m plowing the road. :smiley:

yep you described ffa loot perfectly ty

4 Likes

Cause you won’t get much.

That’s not true, plenty of people leech chaos runs etc and snatch drops.

Anyways OP, it doesn’t seem like you want to hear why people want ploot. You just want to argue about it.

4 Likes

It applies for both systems, so you can literally ignore that scenario completly.

1 Like

Have you played? Standing around with MF gear isn’t gonna get you much in FFA. It’s almost pointless.