[Help] TL3 power vanished!

Hello, did anyone else have TL3 powers that suddenly vanished?

I had earned TL3 about a month ago, but now I can’t include links in my posts anymore! Have I secretly been flagged or reported for something I did? Did I not get enough likes in a short enough amount of time?

I wish the TL system was more transparent in when you gain or lose it!

Oh well, I guess Blizzard doesn’t trust me anymore after posting math using LaTeX embedded images that one time lol.

Edit: as an aside, my posts which I have used links before (while I had the TL3 powers) did not have their links removed, but if I try to “edit” one of those posts, even without changing the link, the system will not allow me to edit the post without removing the link!

It must be you. Seems to be working just fine.

You need to maintain your TL3 status, unfortunately. I also lost mine. Personally, I think it’s a stupid system, but I only used it to be able to post links to Blizzard’s own site, like the game guide and item guide. Those sites should be linkable for TL2 users, but if Blizzard is too stupid and lazy to do that, then I’m not going to go out of my way to maintain TL3 just for that.

TL3 is the only one you can lose automatically. There is a rule that could cause “lose” of TL3.

visit 50% of last 100 days.

TL3 test:

https://xkcd.com/327/

Sorry, I lost it.

More DH trivia needed.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know in the rules it says you can lose it but I’ve visited the site almost every single day. I think the requirement that bopped me was the 20k posts read of last 100 days; that requirement is a bit harsh.

Especially since almost all the posts are about D4 instead of D3.

2 Likes

Seriously! They need to make a D4 subforum already since 95% of the posts are D4 in general.

And most of them are from D2 fanboys complaining about D4.

3 Likes

Or people complaining about D2 fanboys complaining about D4 :grimacing:

2 Likes

I think they lowered the 20k read requirement without telling us, but the rest is still in effect. The only way to keep it without meeting the requirements is to have it done manually.

Scrolling some of the big threads should fix it though if it is only a read issue.

I forgot we also have you. :-1::-1::-1:

Glad to see my reputation as a whiner precedes me :wink:

100% this is the case. They should lower it more I guess.

Testing

Image from:

Guess I’ve scrolled through enough stuff.

1 Like

Does anyone know if bans on other Blizzard forums denies you the ability to earn Trust level 3 here?

It looks like it will.

Sure, rub it in, why don’t you.:grinning:

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, I don’t think what I said to get banned was all that bad but that’s the way it goes.

Pardon the ignorance but how does one check one’s TL? I usually get 2 different levels displayed.