Help, fps fine but character moves REAL slow in battle

I started playing D3 again a few weeks ago, and every thing was fine, but now my character started moving real slow when fighting mobs. My frame rate is around 80-100. Nothing on my pc has changed that I am aware of.

Hi:

Your monk @ https://us.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/Orjanna-1570/hero/138126278 ?

Remove your Stone Gauntlets and try again. :wink:

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

If you want to retain the benefits of the gloves (increased armour) but mitigate the detrimental affects (slowed movement and attack speed) then…

1 Like

Thank you so much for answering! It never dawned on me that attacking 20% slower would have me almost standing still. There off and it’s fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi again,

You’re welcome !

That’s because the penalty can stack up to 5 times.

The power of the Stone Gauntlets says : “Getting hit increases your armor by 50%, but reduces your movement speed by 15% and attack speed by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.” If you get hit 5 times, your movement speed is reduced by 75% and your attack speed is reduced by 100% – i.e. you cannot attack and will be moving very very slowly.

There is an icon above your skill bar that indicates how many hits you’ve taken:

In any case… yeah… taking them off is one way to sort the issue.

Best of luck in your games !