Hatred regeneration with GoD build

https://www.d3planner.com/557737980

I keep Vengeance and Fan of Knives up. I build up 20 stacks of momentum and then spam strafe. About every 3 seconds, I hit Hungering Arrow. This seems to work fine in the upper levels (for me), like 90-100, but at lower levels like 75, I find that my hatred is often depleting. So either I have to hit Hungering Arrow every second, or sometimes I just have to stop and spam it to refill the hatred jar.

Is there something I’m missing? I’d like to fly through nrifts and bounties, but I keep having to stop and “reload”.

for regular rifts and bounties i equip yangs recurve bow for up to 50% rcr it rolls and never have to worry about hatred

3 Likes

When you kill enemies too fast, Strafe starts to be a drain on your Hatred, because it only procs generators when it hits enemies.
There are a number of ways to resolve this. I find the easiest is to use Vengeance Seethe instead of Darkheart for lower level content.
Other options are: use Yang’s (as mentioned), use Bat Companion, use Blood Vengeance, maybe others.

1 Like

Thanks. So since there are generally fewer trash mobs in the lower levels, I have less to hit and the hatred drops. I do think I’ve got a Yangs stashed away somewhere. I’ll give it a shot.

While you’re working on getting Yang’s, Preparation > Punishment rune and Companion > Bat rune along with Night Stalker passive may get you by for now.

But if you’re dual wielding like the OP, you also have to equip a decently rolled Cirri quiver…

Me, I just run things like t16 for farming and speeds (lower GR for gems) with Prep Punishment and only find I’m popping it when I’m down about half a globe in low density…

just farming use the night stalker passive

i use seethe for farming

1 Like

I use Yangs for everything but pushing and never use any rune other than Dark Heart for Vengeance. Never run out of resource, even if I have to backtrack half a map with everything dead because I went the wrong way (if there was a rank for going the wrong way every time, I’d be the Grand Master).

2 Likes

I’m almost certain I have you beat here. I happen to find dead ends in a puzzle ring vault. :frowning:

5 Likes

Challenge accepted. LOL

1 Like

I want in…this is the guy that in a group bounty listened to his mates laughing at him for going the WHOLE wrong way on a map to the butcher…and consistently makes that same mistake over and over again. Looking at you as well Ghom.

I can accept going down a loooong dead end, but what annoys me is why do they always have to put a power pylon at the end?

LOL. I go the wrong way on the Ghom map every. single. time. Been playing since launch and you’d think I’d have it figured out by now.

don’t do anything less than gr 100?

I wonder how the Yangs would work with Crimson’s and GoD?
We would have to replace F&R and lose Depth Diggers, but for me, having trouble finding a good Dawn, this might be a worthwhile option.
I think I will try it. Keep in mind, I am only up to GR90, so it should be fine for me, but might not be worthwhile at higher GRs, although it would make the DH hard to kill.

You’d also lose Hunter’s Wrath, unless you cube it, but Yang’s is a farming weapon for GoD. Giving up Both F&R and DD is too much damage to give up that Crimson can’t replace. IMO

1 Like

I cubed Hunters wrath and lost depths diggers. I replaced F&R with Endless Walk and I am pretty much unkillable, but I am not doing enough damage for much higher than maybe GR 95 or so. Of course, I have not been able to find any ancients so none of my stuff is augmented, but that is a story for another day…

I find Night Stalker alone is ready enough to me except there is another GoD HA DH kill everything in front of me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use Blood Vengeance for T16. The extra discipline is a nice bonus, too, and especially after killing an elite pack with the Avarice band harvesting all the globes.

1 Like