[Guide] MOTE6 Earthquake

yeah I am going to rethink the area damage concept. thinking I went overkill. also going to try the strong arms thang. I tried juggernaught as a passive with it too for extra defense. You would be shocked at how much CC they throw at you. Lots of healing, lol.

That’s what wizards are for

Barbs are only good at spending keys and pretending we a fast like GOD dh’s.

Lol, there’s really no such thing as overkill when it comes to AD!

Huh overkill on AD? hahahahah!!!

1 Like
  1. Step outside of town
  2. Leap onto a critter
  3. Every mob in the game explodes
  4. You spend 30 minutes identifying and salvaging all the loot
1 Like

You know, I always thought it would be interesting if there was a conquest (or maybe, just an achievement) for killing every enemy in the game.

Every single mob, in every single zone.

You’d obviously need upgraded in-game counters (like in bounties, when you get down to your final 15 mobs or whatever) in order to not go completely insane at such a task.

People would HATE that conquest.

A good portion of people hated the Language/Deadly Language conquests (read all the lore books in the game) in season 2, but it was pretty well received by the achievement hunting community. I loved that one, it was fun. I started in campaign to get those books out of the way, got a rare book early in my campaign game and held it and funneled like 25 people through. Then I funneled another 50-60 or so people through for the books from the Ancient Corpse in Battlefields of Eternity.

It was a very different seasonal start experience but it was fun if you’re into that sort of thing.

I’d think a kill every enemy achievement/conquest would be super cool too! Hated by a large portion of the playerbase but the achievements community would like it. Conquests haven’t changed in ages, we need some new ones.

2 Likes

I figured you would have something to say about that idea! Glad to hear you think it sounds like fun.

Edit:

Possible title of new conquest/achievement: “Kill them all, and let Tyrael sort them out!”

Ugh.

One of my worst blown leads ever, if not the worst. 4.5 minutes, and Power Pylon, for the boss.

Ember. Just couldn’t kill him. Bastard just won’t stand still!

1 Like

Yeah, there arent a lot of eq friendly bosses.

Yeah, though Ember is really in the rock-bottom tier. Deal had several of his 145-146 runs sunk when he ran into Ember…

This was rough to read. XD It’s amazing to me how much a power pylon CAN or CANNOT seem to influence your boss kill. Like I had one run on the PTR where I spawned Zoltan’s boss model and he got evaporated down with an elite pack up and AD proccing. But it’s painful to watch that HP pool still move slow with a power up on ST.

1 Like

Another day, another blown lead: a solid 5 minutes this time, though no Power pylon. Could have killed a lot of bosses in that amount of time, but I drew Choker, who is probably even worse than Ember!

It really seems like this game doesn’t want me to complete 139…

1 Like

for whatever reason ive always found that grifts that end with 9 are harder than ones with 0. maybe its a ghost in the code or something. lol.

GR 9: Impossible!
GR 150: Walk in the park!

:wink:

1 Like

It sounds crazy but a 140 might be a smoother ride lol.

Finally completed 139. 2270 Paragon, and around 19k STR. Had a good Festering level 1 with axe skeletons, a Shield, and a Power. Then a Barracks, unfortunately, but with a good type (Ghost Combo) and a Conduit that let me finish off a few elites and spawn the boss (Bone Warlock) with half the pylon time remaining. That let me zap his adds to death and stack Stricken uninterrupted for at least the first part of the fight.

I’m glad that’s done! And I think that basically wraps up the season for me, other than farming tons of keys for my next NS push.

5 Likes

Conga rats. I cant get into final push mode until we get an end date. I like playing too much.

In other MOTE news, Ambadassador is continuing to turn in great Hardcore clears: now up to 145, with about 5k paragon.

In softcore, there are 147 clears on the EU and AS servers, both with 7-8k paragon.

We may yet see 150 before the season wraps up!

Yeah, I have to give him mad respect for doing that in HC.

1 Like