[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

Hi, I can’t find a link to d3planner with this build on 1st message on topic. Can you add this pls?

Pro here’s the d3planner link to add: https://www.d3planner.com/569585686

Done but this is the IK variety so I added a note accordingly. People should change the items accordingly when number crunching.

All 3 builds are there. Low/Mid/High paragon versions.

Ahh sorry about that. I did not see it first. That is awesome.

1 Like

No worries! Let me know if I need to tweak any of them but I think I capture the 3 different versions.

Cheers Corwin.

So LpFS (perma-wrath) is 5364 per fury.

5364 x 12 = 64368 LpFS

Perma-wrath plus weapon (if utilized with LpFS) is max 6579.

6579 x 12 = 78948 LpFS

LpH on a weapon is max 23950 per enemy hit.

Yes for ultra pushing LpFS just from Perma-wrath is 63468. On the way to perfect gear I think LpH may still be good to look at for weapon or bracers. LpH is per enemy (not objects like crates) that takes damage - not per swing. It changed back in patch 2.1

Diablo wiki has the update - I’d post a link but I’m just a plum.

LpH is useful but to get it you need to sacrifice something.
You can get 11975 LpH on bracers instead of 650 STR.
You can get 11975 LpH on a helm instead of 1000 STR.
You can get 23950 LpH on a weapon instead of 10% DMG or 10 RCR or 1000 STR.
If you have 25k STR it is:
11975 LpH on bracers instead of 2.6% DPS
11975 LpH on a helm instead of 4.0% DPS
23950 LpH on a weapon instead of 5% DPS

I believe if you are able to survive without LpH (and you must be able with proper equipment) it doesn’t worth to sacrifice you DPS.

P.S. LpH probably is good to have if you use IK variant (no IP, no Mortick).

1 Like

Corwin, are you by any chance Nubtro?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but can’t you choose Life per Hit over Vitality on helm? And don’t most players do the same for Bracers?

Why would there be a DPS loss if you take Life per Hit over RCR on a weapon?

You must have socket/chc/ss on a helm. The last stat is usually str (it’s difficult to get quadro helm anyway).
There is no difference between STR and VIT on bracers. For zodiac variant you must put some paragon to vitality and for bom variant you may prefer to put a bit of paragon (100-200) to vitality (especially if you got no vit on shoulders).

If you preferred 10% RCR to 10% DMG on your weapon it means RCR is more valuable for you than 5% DPS.

I intend to push with this in non-season (season 19 doesn’t appeal to me whatsoever). From what I can tell Rend will have a higher ceiling, but seismic slam is my jam.

LPH on bracer is what Id aim for personally, rolls on weapons are too valuable.

As you can see from this link I put 200 paragon to vitality with BOM to have 575k life. Later in the season when I replaced the shoulders with str/vit/ad/cdr one I kept 100 paragon in vitality. With LpH on the bracers I would put more paragon to vit - means less str and less dmg.

I am still playing with WW/Rend but right now I don’t see it being as high as SS in clear potential.

I have cleared 123 in under 9 minutes with SS. Using the Fjord Cutter as a cheat right not I still haven’t cleared 123 with WW/Rend.

I cheat like this and did a 123 in HC but I figured it’s bad karma and is like asking for a DC. That leads me to a question about this build, I was really into it a couple of seasons ago and got hit with that Leap and get frozen in place bug that led to 2 deaths. How often does that happen to you guys? I’m wary about investing too much into the build during the season but I’m thinking you could be right in that this will have a higher clear potential than WW/Rend.

1 Like

Well I don’t play HC but SS is pretty heavy on AD so you could get some server lag if you pull really big.

The build has so much damage that I fell no need to pull big as I can clear trash fairly quickly and just drag the elites along with me.

Also I play the Zodiac version of SS so I have 100% up time on WotB, no chance of being frozen. If you are worried about the freeze (as you should be) you can get control reduction on helm, ring and amulet. I think I have it on 2 of the 3 so even when I play with BOM it’s not much of an issue for me.

It’s not even the lag, there is a very strange bug that only appears to impact Leap where effectively you get locked into place once you land and cannot move, there were a couple of posts in the previous forums about it and in the season with the RoRG buff it got me twice which led me to abandon the build. Have you encountered this at all?

I am not aware of the issue. I don’t think it has ever happened to me. I will keep an eye out for it to see if I run into it.

You’re not playing with Lamentation’s multiplier, though.

I predict that the two are going to be neck and neck, and since both are very strong vs the RG, it’s going to be interesting to see which edges out the other. My bet is on WW since it’s better at grouping and nuking density.

On the subject of LPH: this is effected by the proc rate of the skill, right? So with X LPH, you will heal more with a hit of HOTA on one mob, than with a hit of SS, yes?

Never had this happen to me, sounds horrifying in HC!