[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

Every stat helps actually whethet hittin main hand or not.

Actually for echoin fury there is always be lower hp mobs dying so you proc it even at highgrs. Only at RG fight is a bit useless. So sunkeeper or a pigstickercan be options as well.

Anyone tested Utars Roar? It has cold damage native?

Personally I think it would be sub par but early on and craftable adds a bit of cred. :thinking:

Good job, Felix!

You should push hard. You and Pro (plus some considerable contributions from U/A) have really gotten this build to its happy place. And you and Storm are possibly its best players. Hell, you did 126 + 127 in like 5 keys total, right?

At this point, WW can farm GR keys pretty damn quick, so it’s not as though blowing through 20-30 keys finding a good starting map represents a large amount of wasted time.

If not you, then who? If not now, then when?

Haven’t tested, but assuming you’ve got 20% on both bracers and ammy, that would give you 1.6 / 1.4 = 14.29% more damage. You’ll definitely get more out of EF.

Utar’s is, as you say, craftable from bounties, though I guess you have a 1/8 chance of getting EF if upgrading a yellow mace, and another 1/8 chance of getting Sun Keeper, which I think is also probably a little better than Utar’s, since this build generally runs with 0% elite damage.

3 Likes

Rage,

You are correct that I only spent around 5 keys getting the 126 and 127 clear. I little bit lucky that I got good rifts in so few key but neither rift were great.

I spent most of my time testing various build and hunting for the correct gear to get me to the place where my gear is effectively set. Right now my gear is about as good as it is going to get and in my estimation I can only add around 6% damage by changing gear to perfect stats.

Getting a build really set to where I think it is optimal is kind of the fun part for me.

I am sure I will peck at higher clears over time but right now I will try and set up my WW/Rend build and LoD/HotA to try and get optimal performance out of those builds.

Every once in a while I will throw 50-100 keys to see if I can get the next higher clear but that is about it.

MadMike,

Attack speed is vital to the build. Attack speed provides 2 things, first we get more damage. EF with 5 stacks increase our attack speed by approximately 30% so if we keep the stacks up we do 30% more damage. Seconds, we get most of our healing from LPFS so attacking faster increases our healing by 30% making us 30% tougher to kill.

Not many items in the game will increase your defense and offense by 30% for one item which is why EF is such a good weapon.

I have tested Azurewrath but if you have a good one, it will only provide 14% more damage and does not help healing at all. On the plus side on a solo RG you still get the damage bonus where you don’t with EF. For me solo RGs take around 3 minutes to kill which is 20% of the rift which increase the effective damage increase of Azurewrath to about 17%. The other thing that is good about the Azurewrath is you can get both CDR and AD on the time. EF you will always roll one stat to CDR. One extra roll of AD will increase your damage by approximately 10%. Still way behind EF in my opinion.

Looking at Sunkeeper, yes you get 30% more damage to elites and I do not believe it is limited to one hand. You will get the 30% bonus all the time but this attacks 30% slower so it is a push on damage but you loose the 30% to defense. The big issue with the weapon is that the AD damage for clearing trash is decreased by 30%.

I haven’t tested it out with the new attack speed given by FC but in season 18 it was an inferior weapon. I will look at it again to see if anything has changed.

1 Like

Guide updated bud to reflect your changes. Think we are good to go.

Just spit-balling here, but have y’all tried testing Life per Hit? With EF and Fjord, you’ll be hitting tons of mobs multiple times per second. Could it match Life per Fury’s returns?

1 Like

Haven’t checked out LPH with the faster attack speed. In season 18 it was good.

I checked. LpH on bracer is good enough. It with a little dodge chance it heals well.

Cheers Rage on the Utars info.

I dont have a trifecta ammy but do have cold on my bracers so maybe Utars could work.

The difference for me is the LpH. Ef attacks faster hence more LpH.

Lastly lads, on LpH vs LpFS. If you go tge Crimson path you spend less fury yeah? So wouldn’t LpH work our better than LpFS?

I think you need LpH. A must as when IP goes down for a split second, we get vulnerable. I found just one LpH in bracers is enough. That is if you have plentiful toughness. If you are going more glass cannon, you may need more than that

Yeah LpH is a must. I cant go too glassy because of HC mode.

I assume you know this, but Life per hit only works per swing+hit ( does not matter how many mobs you hit at this swing)

Life per fury many times helps me to run away and heal without hitting anything at all, or using Battle rage for urgent heal.

BTW holding a Mighty weapon with LPF roll in the 2nd hand could help as well, to free up a slot in the passive for extra damage one.

The swing speed is very fast so within a second it is likely to swing 3 times in density with EF~30000-40000 life. With significant toughness (i.e. when you use BoM, this much healing is godly). If glassy, it will not be enough.

It depends on the build selected.

Didn’t they change LpH to be not swing but by the actually enemies hit years ago?

LpFS will usually beat LpH as SS spends a large amount of Fury, but with a Crimson build you’ve lost Fury spent with its native RCR.

I’m :poop: at math but I’ll still have a look. Also happy to be proven wrong.

Okay this is for SS using Crimson set.

Cubing FotVP reduces SS by 50% so SS costs 15 fury.

Crismson has 20% RCR so SS now costs 12 fury.

LpFS on Fjord cutter (not on belt as not a Mighty Belt) max is 1215 LpFS.

1215 x 12 = 14580 Life per SS cast.

LpH on Fjord is maxed at 23950 per enemy hit. If LpH is also per enemy hit, not per swing, then it will go past LpFS by a tonne.

Am I missing something?

Life Per Hit is per attack, basically should be called: Life Per Attack.

We should ask life per hit to Nubtro. I think Madmike is right though. It is per attack nit really the enemies hit.
Still it is a decent healing as we have about 28% RcR (more if ine more RCR rollnis used for defense)

Yes. And for Zodiac variant it provides 3 things - more damage, more healing, more uptime of the key skills.

We have 5k LpFS from IP or WotB.
I believe there are no room for LpFS or LpH on weapons.

1 Like