[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

But it is very worthwhile!

Please post over in my Archive thread! You deserve your spot of honor!

I tested the Relentless passive at 2.6.6, and it can not be factored into the CC toughness bonus from RCR.

In 2.6.7, it seems same.

How come? I saw the RcR in the sheet change when we hit 35% HP? It should consider?

If not, probably there is a bug with RcR then?

Yes,you are right the RcR will change in the sheet change when we hit 35% HP.
However, this does not activate the CC toughness bonus.
I tested this in 2.6.6 many times and very sure.

That is very strange. Did you file a bug report. It can be a bug. You should explain your test and let them know. It might be a bug. It has to consider the RcR in the sheet. Probably they forgot to consider some barb passives such as relentless and Sword and board etc.

It may not be a bug.

What they want CC to do is just activate toughness form RCR only that in gears.

I think you should report. It does look like a bug. In the past we found way hidden bugs like these. It says resource cost reduction. Does not mention any item. So by its definition, what ever RcR is written in the sheet must be considered.

Is there anyone could test and report?

I think my English is not so good to do this work.

I just summarized our discussion and submitted a bug report.

3 Likes

Probably this one is more interesting?

5 Likes

Not to mention the fact that it takes RCR in Paragon into consideration as well.

If this does get changed, Relentless would be godly with CC… under 35% life, you’d not only have the 50% additional toughness from the passive directly, you’d go from DR from RCR at maybe 25-30% to 65-70%.

I think you’d actually be tougher at 35% life than you would at 100% life.

1 Like

Well done, Corwin!!!

Yes man theoretically almost unkillable :wink: plenti of time for full recovery

Yes, like my zbarb (I use CC). Unfortunately it doesn’t save from one-shots.

Basshead I checked diablofans for the link. Can you please update the item outlook?

Then endgame builds is with CC set and Fjord and Echoing fury now.

The 3rd ring can be either BOM or ZoDiAc.

Cube armor either cassius belt or mortics (or BoD).

1 Like

Did you mean CHC instead of CHD on Zodiac? It always has the same stats

Yes I meant CHC, I will change the original post. Your Zodiac should be RCR/CHC/CDR with a socket.

1 Like

GR127 down tonight in 2 keys. Good rift, started with Battle fields and then Woods. I had the power pylon early on first floor so didn’t get much out of it. No condo either.

Threw 10 keys at GR128 and on one run I spawned the RG with 1 minute remaining and that was on the 4th or 5th floor. Definitely doable, still thinking if I push hard I could get a GR130 clear. Not sure if I will push hard though.

3 Likes

I really do not understand how EF can help in high tier rifts when the killing takes time?

I have a few more questions please:

Gift of Silaria sword has movement speed that can be changed to have an extra stat on 2nd hand.

Azurewrath sword, 20% cold damage, does it affect overall damage or only when hitting with 2nd hand?

Sun Keeper 30% vs elites, does it affect overall damage or only when hitting with 2nd hand?

Thanks

Yeah bud I will try to get it updated today. Busy busy today cleaning the house and yard work as the new baby is here by next Friday. I have to update IK HOTA guide as well.