Greater Rift new record not appearing in chat and profile

Can we get an official answer as what is happening or if it is going to be fixed?
Like from Blizzard?

Before several weeks the problem appeared for me for several days and then disappeared up to today. My last achievement at GR 124 was recorded yesterday, but today my record at GR 125 was not recorded, but my blood shard limit was increased to 1750. I cannot provide images as I cannot post links for some reason.

Same for me for images but the problem is persisting and I havent seen an answer even from previous time. Did not play a week and now here I am again with same issue

Hi:

You need to convert the link to preformatted text before the forums will accept it…

Put the link as you would normally, highlight the whole link, then click on the </> button on the formatting bar… that will convert the link to preformatted text and it will be allowed.

Can we get a blue response on this topic ?

I have tried 2 times within the last 3 weeks, to have my solo pushes not count. First i did 139 solo, was not registered, then did 140 solo, that registered - Today i finally got a decent rift, on 141, cleared it in 13.52.xx, guess what not registered. Not only is this very frustrating, its also incredibly bad, that it does not get fixed at the end of the season where people tend to push solo. I am not entirely fond of spending hour after hour to try and solo as high as i can, to realize then when i actually do it, it does not count, because there is a bug somewhere. Can you please fix this, and give people the ranks they have earned ? i can provide more information, screenshots etc. but it requires someone at blizzrd to care. Which i seriously doubt since its been going on for over 3 weeks. I have been loyal to blizz for a long time, this is just taking the piss on people - not even to answer.

3 Likes

Same deal here:
https://imgur.com/a/mGN28am

2 Likes

Same issue here on the EU servers :frowning:

@Keeeenny,

I can’t start to put into words how you must feel… allow me to repost the screenshot for Blizzard’s benefit:

In any case… Gratz !! :heart:

2 Likes

Did a 4-player GR 100 but it did not register and then a solo GR100 but again did not register.
Got screenshot of the solo GR aswell!

There are a number of threads about it over on the EU forums too…

Those threads have received absolutely zero Blizzard response, in almost two weeks. As there are only a few days left of Season 20, people are doing their last minute pushes of GRs in an attempt to get their final Leaderboard spots. Not only does this need a blue response, it needs to be fixed before Sunday’s end of season.

2 Likes

Same thing for EU:

Also no response from Blizzard?!
I’m a customer for like over 10 years, spend thousands and this is how we get treated?!
Wonder what this bodes for D4?
Not impressed one bit!

Would you settle for one in French ?

4 Likes

Non.

Same still happening for me - new bests not reflecting at all. I wish they’d confirm if it’s just a display issue or if the records aren’t being counted and would need to be redone.

Previously when this issue has occurred (it’s not the first time) you have to re-do your GR clearance for it to count for the Leaderboard, they’re not retrospectively added.

It is so sad - after trying so hard to finally achieve a new personal best, it is not reflecting either. I really hope that it shows when this is fixed.

There is some hope… if you read my follow-up question on the French forums, Blizzard seemed to imply that it is merely a display issue… since the blood shard cap was increased.

But I remain cautious… as Meteorblade said, the new records weren’t added the other times before.

2 Likes

i have same probleme i rush 111 GR for my barbarian and i see only 107 GR on my profil and i dont see my account on rank EU

now i can do GR 112 but this challenge is useless if is not count for ranking

Thx for resolution this

Good to know they’ve at least acknowledged it somewhere…would be great if they would add something to the launcher that they are aware of it and actively working on a fix to put players (their loyal customers) minds at ease, but I guess that’s asking too much :S

1 Like

Season ends on Sunday?