Good luck, have fun!

I’m quite content with the final brew. GLHF!

1 Like

No disappointments so far.
Looking forward to seeing you all in bnet soon. :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88

2 Likes

A few disappointments so far.

But, I’m also looking forward to seeing y’all in bnet soon, too! :slight_smile:

The wife and I are going to take our time and count garlic and every other fine detail the game has to offer. Going slow and smelling the roses along the way will be a delight! Kind of suits our age.

Normally use a pass worded game but I want her to experience the threat of players killers too. So occasionally we need to play unprotected. That’s always good for an adrenaline rush.

Come at me bro
Come at me bro

1 Like

My first time playing! 35 y/o. played very little back in the day but I fell in love with d3 and definitely looking forward to this release! I am looking for some friends to play with so if you are interested please add me!

It was definitely an experience posting/lurking here over the last 6 months. How often do these kinds of discussions get to happen? Not often. Especially when we’re talking about the greatest game of all time. Tomorrow will definitely be a shift in the kind of topics/people posting here. Good luck bro, I enjoy(ed) reading your posts.

Honorably forum’d, Lord Geezer!

1 Like

Thank you. Feel free to add us and keep in touch! : )

It’s been fun watching many of you rant endlessly, and it’s bridged the gap till the game is out. I really hope I don’t come to these forums much and I’m in game playing.

GLHF :bug: (no lenny emoji)

I don’t like purist I don’t like no changes to a dead game when PD2 is a better option I am sorry I learned how to do a Baal. Meph , pindle , pit and cow runs 15 years ago and I wanted this game to actuall be something but the purist all 2000 of them got there wish so yea I’ll be here not playing eating my time watching bots and dupes plague this dead game

And yes since 2000 people dictated to the world how this game should be played I want it to burn ASAP I want RMT and bots to plague it with in hours so the world k own what this game is… the most hacked and bottled broken game of all time!!!

I think the term is sore loser, a sure sign of immature thinking. And I though tantrums were a toddler thing! Ha! What do I know…

2 Likes

gl&hf :slight_smile:

Most disappointing thing to me is the character model changes, especially the amazons face, yeah they changed to body and armor as well and I rather had it stay the way it was (sorry Nostalgic and these are not the characters I miss from the old times). But it won’t hold me back enjoying the game, its more an annoyance they couldn’t just leave it alone.

My personal hope was just upgraded graphics with no real graphic design changes (at all) and playing it on 4k with a big screen and maybe fix some of the annoying bugs, first part failed, second part seemed to work just fine during the Beta, third…well still don’t know which bugs are fixed and which aren’t so yeah still a mystery there (although I fear Inferno/Wave of Inferno and similar bugs are still there so the skills still won’t be playable).

to all ninja, good luck

1 Like

I mean a playerbase less then 5,000 got new graphics and got to give the fans of d2 the finger!! So I guess congratulation for you and your soon to be dead game again??? When more people end up playing PD2 over d2R….then what our game won’t be riddled with bots it’s policed….

Yeah it’s taken you 20 years to master the baal run any sort of balance or end game is simply to hard and overwhelming it’s why you don’t want change your not actually skilled at the genre you have repeated the same takes for nearly 20 years thinking it’s hard when it’s not……

Now you get to watch it burn all over again but you don’t care you’ll have your bots and your same sad playerbase of less then 5000
You did it you are doing what Jay Wilson did killing Diablo

1 Like

Yeah, good luck to you mate as well, especially with the loot. All I wanted with Diablo 2 is to have better graphics and we got it. Blizzard even gave us a little gift: ladder-only items in single player, lol … I don’t need anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I wanted was a d2 expansion I never wanted d3 or D4 just continue this game maybe we will post launch but until then may the bots and dupes burn it all down so the millions around the world can feel a little bit better

the only other change i would want is stackable runes/gems in stash ONLY, but yeah otherwise is pretty near perfect

You too.

You’ll find me doing CS runs, much of which will be public once I am geared to where I can run them quickly for myself and others needing to level/find items.