Good bye to Wiz Chant in next patch

the slighly nerft to chantodo is justified period. don’t bother more about it.

Until we actually see what the nerf is in playtesting, there isn’t really any reason to go apeslag over it just yet. Speculation is just that - speculation. Fire up the PTR once it’s out and give it a whirl, then leave your feedback.

4 Likes

Nev, could you please check with hacks team if they are going to do anything about Macro tool for Bazooka wizard. It is sold on Internet and I did forward all info over the mail 1+ months ago.

3 Likes

Boo frickidy hoo! Your overpowered cheater build is getting nerfed.
Make another build.
What with power creep in builds it will be back there in a few months.

They…dont…care…
There is no integrity in blizzard games anymore.

Are we supposed to be impressed by this number? It’s been 18 seasons and you are still recycling the same old (and ugly) Conqueror’s transmog since season 1. I mean, Epic just redid the entire map for Fortnite and your designers can’t design 14 models for 5 years? You are a joke.

4 Likes

A tremendous number of players played Chantodo Wizards.
A much smaller number of players play Bazooka Wiz.

Blizzard is pulling the plug on what most of us love is all.
and not punishing the smaller number of players.

4 Likes

In fact blizzard tries to disgust us from d3

no nef chantodo … boost all the other class

when I see the new set, cry or laugh

Blizzard breaks all fun

5 Likes

As the cause of that original transmog thought, I’m disappointed by this reaction. Mine was more tongue-in-cheek and frankly I don’t care that much about transmogs to get abusive and bitter. I don’t know who you are but modelling one thing 14 times sounds pretty low-importance and really rather boring to me.

I’d be more interested in finding out if they’ve learned from this and come up with a modelling process that has improved on having to do something 14 times. That’s the repressed software engineer in me.

I feel the pain. After playing mostly DH and Barb since Ros I decided I needed a change, I liked the looks of the Chantodo Wiz so I started putting one together and, excuse me for saying this, I am having fun with it. It is fairly easy to play with arthritic hands, a bonus for me. Even though my build isn’t even close to being what I would call finished, I will be sad to see it go.

3 Likes

There is an objective logic missing and I get all the pain nonetheless.

If a game is going to have major patches and major changes, there will be many things lost in the process of gaining.
Everyone knows the phrase “For everything we gain, we lose something”.

Sure, it’s no consolation to destroy primals we all have become accustomed to using, finding favourite sets are no longer at the top of their game and not getting what we feel needs attention sooner rather than later.

When anyone uses the phrase “Major changes”, in any context, I anticipate that I will see some things I will love and some things I won’t.

As I said it’s no consolation, but it is not like nobody was warned.
I am not being a smarty pants, just objective.

1 Like

as far as i can tell they are just adjusting the attack speed, a tiny bit. it will still do as much damage. i wouldnt worry about chantodo wiz much.

‘A tiny bit’ lol, they’ll have to half it to do any significant progress. Even if you removed it entirely (which would cause other problems with other sets) it would still be way strong.

Assuming half, it would become 200,000 weapon damage before set bonus instead of 400,000.

i did the chantodo wiz before the set got the huge buff. even if the attack speed goes back to what it was back then. it will still be close to top set.

Yes that is correct.

i was just saying that i think nataraja is overreacting a tiny bit…

1 Like

On another thread someone said it was because the follower killed the Skeleton King before they could. The irony in that is that anyone with a strong character and thought out follower, can go where nobody goes - Back into normal mode - The follower can still kill the Skeleton King, just not at a level anyone plays. :joy:

I mean absolutely … not no I dont not at all … Bone Ringer stacked infinitely… 100% more damage is what you get from Triune Rings currently its not much for having 1000 mob stack – I also question if any of those ‘procs’ will be notable for any reason other than maybe causing lag… They might help on day 1 but will end up just being an annoyance, unless they scale with GR like Conduit or something

I think it’s safe to say that’s the intent.

You’ll never get an answer to that but if you want to make lame jokes about the cow level, Nev is your girl.

1 Like