GoDly quiver dropped. Now what?

Thanks, that’s good to know. I’ve had a lot of Vallas drop, but nothing worth a damn. But with the double bounties, I can join some split bounty groups and keep reforging till I get something better.

Yes, that’s true. But not many people will go to that much trouble.

Unfortunately, I already rolled Life per Second to Area Damage.

Thanks for the good info.

Why do you need Valla’s to pierce with strafe when the quiver gets hungering arrow to pierce? Wouldn’t the quiver’s pierce be used when the set has strafe shooting your hungering arrow?

I think Valla’s is used because it gives strafe a chance to proc more HA’s. It’s bugged and Blizzard already said it won’t be fixed during the season. No other reason to use it really.

On topic: That is a godly quiver. I wish the one I found had Area DMG on it. It rolled HA and CHC though with Dex Vit. I thought about rolling the CHC to Area and trying it - but really don’t think it beats my current setup. (I had to roll Something to Crit in the first place).

I found myself juggling my weapons a lot. Mostly depended on my CDR and meeting that criteria. Pretty much if you can get a good roll anything with Area DMG and CDR on 1 Weapon it makes getting Gloves a bit easier and also the weapon because you just need one to roll where you can get area dmg and 10% dmg.

I really want a pair of gloves with AD/CDR/CHC/CHD. I can then get 10% dmg on my second weapon also.

It’s not bugged.

Valla’s helps smooth out the proc rate of the GoD 4 pc bonus, which depends on Strafe projectiles hitting things.

There are several posts on the forum about it. Basically, it has to do with the set bonus’ ICD (internal cooldown). Valla’s helps you to line up your Strafe hits more closely with that ICD, so you get more free HA procs. The more monsters you have grouped up, the more it helps.

Definitely not a bug.

To OP: Use the quiver, friend. And say thanks to the RNG gods.

1 Like

The RNG gods owe me. I’m over para 1000 this season. Zero bandit shrines, zero ancient puzzle rings and four primals (including the lvl 70 gift). That said, I feel that my ancient rate has been higher than normal. I generally rift/grift until my pack is full of legs, then I expect to see about 4 ancients on average, but it seems like I’m getting more like 5-6.

Wirt’s gonna be jealous, bro…

8 Likes

If i would have that quiver id try sth fun, like rolling thorns on every secondary i can get on my equip and then taking the weapon that makes every attack of you use 100% of your thornsdmg as base and use the thorns gem. Dont know…so much to play around with if you have a perf quiver. Opens up so many fun-experiments.

Or if you lack defense; why not put a Thunderfury in the cube and nerf the dmg and movementspeed of the whole map by 30%. If you think about it, thats better than the Numbing Traps passive and lets you chose a more aggressive passive instead.

want to test the limits of dimishing returns? put a wyrdring in the cube and see how many enemies you can perma-stun for which amount of time until dr kicks in.

Want 30% extradmg for low grifts…cube the dawn, use a windfury and use strongarmbracers.

Tired of being oneshotted by some Derwish youve ran into, or some exploding Fatty?

Cube the burning axe of Sankis and have Ignore Pain up all the time.

Want to run and attack even faster? Use Echoing Fury in the Cube and feel the Rage. And then probably stop cause you have no hatred left xD

Or Cube Solanium and spawn Healthglobes for your whole team. MEEEEDIC!

Man endless possibilites

Want to know why Raxxanterax gives general advice? cause he has to. He makes a living of that. You did get some pretty detailed responses to your question , apreciate them

I will roll att speed to +15% Dmg HA… I may be wrong but that what I will do.

IAS on quiver is fixed, it can’t be enchanted.

2 Likes