Gibbering gemstone not dropping

Gibbering gemstone not dropping. Could you kindly fix it?

14 Likes

Its not broken. RNG is RNG. Put on some music or netflix and put your brain elsewhere while you farm it. Obsess over it and you’ll be miserable.

5 Likes

5% chance, i killed chiltara 50 times, continue your hunt and sometime it will drop.

2 Likes

It took me like an hour of steady tries in a row before i got it. Then another 3 hours of me yelling at the computer inbetween.

5 Likes

This would be the best season of D3 ever EXCEPT> This STuPiD gibbering Gemstone drop progression wall. It is not fun. It is quite the opposite of fun. It requires no skill and countless hours of wasted time to MAYBE aquire it. The only people that are OK with it are the ones that got lucky without spending stupid amounts of time farming for it. Absolute needless smear of filth on an otherwise fantastice season.

18 Likes

I am actually felling sad. It is a waste of time as it has been clearly mentioned by others here. The time could have been invested for example in GR or helping other players and the best having better fun. What is the purpose of suffering? This is a question for my dear Blizzard team. I am not happy with this gibbering gemstone.

6 Likes

I got a second one collecting act 3 bounty mats. I occasionally check for caverns to try and get a third be cause I like to watch the world burn.

5 Likes

I am fully agreeing with you. Hope Blizzard team help on this. It is not fun.

6 Likes

The divide is the Spawn rate of Chiltara vs the drop rate, yes the spawn rate has essentially doubled. in our groups, we have found that only the person who gets credit for the kill gets the stone. so essentially you are better off soloing her. I killed her 12 times and only saw it drop once when I was in a party. and only the last shot kill person actually got it. this happened two days in a row.

2 Likes

I have nearly 8 hours into killing Chiltara solo. Nothing. Stupid. Ruined the season for me.

15 Likes

I am with you! the most frustrating thing happening now at the crest of weekend what we supposed to enjoying. Mood up! Do not leave it get you down!

2 Likes

Got it on run 30 staff made altar unlocked.

I just got it after hundreds of times back and for sending chiltara to the heaven. I did it in adventure mode diffulty: normal. I my tries chiltara did not always appear perhabs in 50% of the cases!. Try and remember never give up! Thank you Blizzard for listened. I know you have a reason behind! Will enjoying rest of the season.

1 Like

I did some running today did about 50 runs. 50% of the time you don’t get the right cave. 50% of the time Chiltara isn’t in the cave when you get one. So out of 50 runs I got to kill Chiltara about 12 or 13 times.

They say out there it takes about 100 time of killing Chiltara to get one. So if this is true and goes this way. It could take you 400 games to maybe get one. Very Very Sad Blizzard!!!

5 Likes

there is literally 100s of posts across reddit youtube ect saying how broke it is. Rng is Rng but I have been farming for 7 hours straight with no luck. You want to defend it thats on you but we all know its bugged. 300 kills no drop but the math is 1 in 20

5 Likes

Leave it to these dev’s to ignore people on ptr. This was a bad idea from the start to require low chance RNG drops from content that no one enjoys doing. Guess that’s why they are still on D3 team and not D4. Way to bore me out of finishing the season.

2 Likes

I TrIeD oNe AnD OnE tAmS CoNt BoLeV iT hAzNeT dRoApT

3 Likes

Are you serious? the crest of your weekend and enjoyment is playing Diablo 3

Me
choice between taking grand daughter to pictures and playing Diablo 3
Diablo 3 loses everytime
actually Diablo 3 would lose against pretty much every time except maybe dying

Well, when you have lot of obligation, responsibilities, busy week working, a family to dedicate time, children to educate, perhaps the weekend is that window of enjoying and D-3 seasons are part of it. I love this game! Happily just need two primal items to complete the “altar of rites” which I have found an interesting challenge!!! except for Chiltara!! :slight_smile: Be happy man!!!

1 Like

It doesn’t drop for anyone and they don’t “fix” things after things go live unless it’s an urgent call for patching an exploit. Luckily, season lasts for 3-4 months and we’re into it by a week or two, so there are plenty of time for you to attend your responsibilities and still chase items in the game.

1 Like