Gemme d'aisance buguée

Bonjour,
J’ai un petit soucis concernant une gemme légendaire. En effet j’ai une gemme d’aisance que je peux monter chez Urshi a la fin des failles supérieures cependant elle est introuvable en ce qui concerne les inventaires de mes personnages, dans les inventaires des compagnons ainsi que dans les onglets de banque (y compris dans les objets possédant une chasse). Ce qui m’empêche donc tout drop d’une nouvelle gemme d’aisance.

En espérant avoir une solution a ce problème.

Google translate gives us this…

Hello,
I have a small concern regarding a legendary gem. Indeed I have a gem of ease that I can mount at Urshi at the end of the higher faults however it is not found with regard to the inventories of my characters, in the inventories of the companions as well as in the bank tabs (including included in objects with a width). Which therefore prevents me from dropping a new ease gem.

Hoping to have a solution to this problem.

Which, as usual, brings us back to the stickied threads at the top of the forum…

If Urshi offers to upgrade it, you have it in one of these locations…

1. In your hero’s Inventory
  2. In the socket of one of your hero’s items
  3. In the socket of one of your follower’s items
  4. In your Stash (it could be in the socket of an item in the Stash)

These are the only possible locations.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve already read this but as I said before, I found it nowhere. I searched in all possible locations like 10 times each but there’s no sign of my gem of ease. So maybe i’m blind and my doctor nerver notice me about it or maybe me gem is flying away :joy:

If you had, you would have found it because I listed the only locations it can possibly be.

Here’s an easy test. Start a game with one of your heroes. Move every single weapon out of your Stash into the hero’s Inventory. If you don’t have enough room, repeat this procedure with other spare heroes until there are no weapons left in the Stash.

Now start a game with the hero you’ve been running GRs with and complete a GR. If you get a new Gem of Ease, the old one was in one of the weapons you moved out of the Stash into one of the other hero’s inventories, so check the weapons in their Inventories carefully because it’s absolutely there.

Also, make sure you’re checking all three followers. It’s not just your active follower that might have it in their weapon. Sadly, the Armoury site is throwing 500 Server Error messages when I try to look at some of your heroes (but it’s fine for others) so I can’t spot if that’s the case.

1 Like

Thanks, I tried your solution and finally found it in a weapon not usable by the current character. So I probably was so stressed searching it that I didn’t saw it. Thanks for your answer and help !

1 Like