Gearing Followers post 2.7

Correct, I forgot about that GoE.

And when you give it to the Follower? You’re free to check it. It certainly states Gem of Ease work on Followers and it counts as additional experience per kill bonus.

2 Likes

What toxicity are you even talking about? Why greed gem and boyarsky don’t work on Followers then? You share gold find with followers too.
I think you’re not questioning things. You’re just doubling down on everything. I just told you there was a gem working on followers and now there are two more with the recent update. Why do you think it’s a bug?

It’s not helpful when information provided isn’t right / up-to-date. That’s especially true when the correct information had already been provided in the thread, prior to you providing the incorrect information. No-one’s ganging up on you, we’re just ensuring that the correct information is being disseminated.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what is the GR cap (level) when these gems are no longer beneficial?

• 120, 130?

From the first paragraph of Follower Toughness - Video Included

I’ve found his survival to be decent, but inadequate in GR140-150. GR120 is completely fine. GR100 was fine without augments.

So, yeah, probably up to GR130+

2 Likes

Good to know for you players at the higher end.

I told you. I gave advice hole hearthedly. Your info was wrong, out dated. Told you not to sweat it. But you had to know better. Sorry bro. You asked for this.:confused:

edit: just saw Meteor’s post, very interesting, thankyou for your link! Somebody also spoke of letting them use the LoD gem, that seems pretty good too as you can upgrade them occasionally vs one time.

“If” chip worked on follower(s) with the immortal token and no Unity ring, that could be pretty amazing.

I know you can armor up the Enchantress and use the 50% cooldown, use iso & mut guard however thinking 1 or 2 hits from an arcane beam(s) while also standing in a pool of poison\lava, lightning globes (etc) simply couldn’t keep her alive for too long in higher (perhaps not too well in mid level) content. She’d also need to be aware enough of the environment to move out of the hot spots.

Just my humble opinion\2cents.

I know they won’t ‘replace’ a live player team, just nice to see a solo micro-buff for a change.

Man, you really have an attitude problem and extra-sensitivity issues… personally when I make a mistake in one of my posts and other players politely correct me (which was the case here), I just thank them :wink:

5 Likes

If that were only the case. This piling on is has been going on for years. Don’t worry one day it’ll happen to you too. Good luck!

They need LoD and a damage multiplier equal to that provided by your own main stat.

Damage buff needed is: 98.5 x Player’s Main Stat

This will make their DPS a little better than Shadow Clones.

Right on cue my post was flagged by the pile on crew as inappropriate. Go figure. :roll_eyes:

Should we use red or green gems in the follower weapons? When we reach the 25k main stat what should we go for next? Would it be of any benefit to augment the follower gear?

Red. They don’t crit. Or if they crit it dosen’t count.

Neither as they’re both inconsequential. Your followers aren’t actually doing any useful damage, even with 40K+ main stat so it doesn’t matter if you use a Ruby (increase base damage) or an Emerald (more CHD). Put a Gem of Ease in the follower’s weapon instead for the extra XP it earns, as the hero gains 20% of the follower’s +XP value.

3 Likes

Do Followers benefit from Life per Hit? Amethyst might be an option if you don’t use the cannot die relic.

3 Likes

They crit, but I think there was a hardcap on their crit damage multiplier (I think it was 150% ChD maximum) so it’s not entirely beneficial to hammer on crit ratings unless you play around some crit triggers like Scoundrel.
If they deal some damage over time effect or have a summon around ruby on weapon could be nice but it quickly diminishes in efficiency at high difficulty scales. I think topaz could be a nice addition to their weapons too now thinking they can wear thorns related items.

As far as I know they do. Hit back to the Followers wiki at New Players Help section of forums.

Already answered, earlier in the thread…
https://maxroll.gg/resources/follower-mechanics#Basic-Mechanics

• Other stats that work on Followers are: Area Damage, Attack Speed, Block Chance, Cooldown Reduction (only for Templars Heal), Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage (capped at 150%), Elemental Damage, Damage vs Elites, Life per Hit, Life per Kill and Life %.
    [/quote]

Thoughts on Bul-Bathos’s Bedding Band on follower? Does the life steal work against RGs?

1 Like