Gear level changed after playing with a new player

I’m playing on a seasonal necro on switch (paragon 960 currently) and I think my equipment is bugged after playing with a friend. She just bought the game on switch so she created a new seasonal character and joined me so I could help her powerlevel. The game wouldn’t allow her to join me on anything harder than Master difficulty which I thought may be because she’s not at 70 yet so I got us set up on Master and we played for the evening.

Then I noticed that my equipment changed from the high level stuff that I’d been getting to much lower levels (I didn’t change anything). I also figured that it might have scaled down to play with her (something that I didn’t think happens but I just went with it). After finishing playing together, my gear all stayed the same (as you can see in the pictures) . I didn’t equip anything that dropped from our session together either. On further inspection, even gear from my stash has changed.
My legendary gems that I had leveled are also now at 0 and sockets that were on my gear are gone. It affected all my equipped gear except the head, feet and weapon. And not all of my stash was affected either.

I have screenshots but am not able to include the imgur link in the post.

You should move this to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.