Gather all 21 Ethereal items for Transmogrification in 1hr

No. I did not. But those things are needed to do it fast, like the titel states… You forgot the main subject didn’t you, in your condescending attitude.
1 hour, nope. Unless you got enough puzzle rings to blow away. Even then you are not guaranteed etherals per puzzle ring. I had 3 of which not give me any…

And there you have it. According to the subject, it can be done in an hour, hence my comments…

That would have taken you one sentence and no one has said it can except the OP. So again what’s with all the flak and chaff?

Aaaaaand done. Combining the blood shard farming → ring farming → Greed runs, it took about one and half days to get them all. Not bad for only eight days into the season.

3 Likes

Yeah I admit, it is sooo odd that I defend myself against you, when you proclaim to be able to speak on my behalf.

Just like you did here. Never said that. That is YOUR take on my comments, but I’ve never said that nor meant it. And I dislike people speaking on my behalf, like they know me.
The main subject is = farm etherals fast. It is impossible for 1 hour alone, unless you got all puzzle rings needed, in which is not really something you can know, only estimate how many you need.
Perhaps you should try and know me before mixing in your own comments to me next time.

Never happened.

It’s an entirely accurate summation of what you were saying. Did you or did you not say people would have to farm blood shards repeatedly? Do they or do they not have to do that in the normal course of the game?

And done. In my very small sample size, 33 ethereals out of the potential 36 feels like a very high ethereal drop chance. I can’t stress enough that you have to be exactly level 7, not 6 nor 8. At 8, I missed out on an ethereal in favor of a Leoric’s Crown.

I have done the snapshot method on EU, which requires other people and opening every chest. It has taken between 20 minutes and 2 hours to get the 3 ethereals for each class, doing useless busy work. On the US, strictly solo, this has taken me about 90 minutes.

The key thing to remember is that the shards are not done for speed, but for leveling my gems. My character is good enough to progress with, so I’m spending my excess blood shards on potential puzzle rings. From 1200 blood shards, I usually got 1 puzzle ring (sometimes 0, sometimes even 3). Again, small sample size, your milage may vary. My first lvl70 ethereal dropped when I was over p500 and my second just dropped. On EU, I got my first at lvl9.

I have spent around 90 minutes doing vault runs with 6 classes, 18 puzzle rings. Creating a class, assigning paragon, grabbing my stash, doing the run, identifying the ethereals, putting the ethereals and hellfire ring/amulet back into my stash and rinse and repeat. I have played around 15 hours on my demon hunter and I even got my last ethereal with this method.

I never said it was a burden. You literally are seen speaking on my behalf here. Without any proof.
How about you read carefully next time. I said = you will need to farm bloodshards on a somewhat speed build, cause you only have a smaller chance of getting a puzzle ring even on a lvl 31 character. And then you need to have a character at lvl 31 anyways and then lvl others up to 5-7. And need a gem of ease and illustrate boots in cube.
And people might want to use bloodshards on better gear or different. The snapshot method does not require anything else but a lvl 70 weapon that can be used on all classes.

Stop speaking on my behalf and stop ignoring the fact that you did, with something I never said.

Right you don’t know what implications and similes are. Got it. :wink:
I never said you said it was a burden.

This is literally speaking on my behalf. There is no way out of it.

You are LITERALLY writing " you say it is a burden". Pure and simple.
Don’t forget your comment :

To me, this whole idea is completely nonsensical. Why do I have to play all the characters if I’m only interested in two? Why didn’t they break it down into 7 parts and 7 achievements? You would do it only for the characters you are interested in and after the problem.

Necro - 12 ethereals for him, two for dh came out.
WD - after two days of playing with it, only one play and nothing else.

I’ve had enough. Now I think you need to do WD / Monk on 31 and buy rings from Kadal before you buy them because there are only two options. Collect xx and level 7 character treasury.

Anyway, what you get when you break them apart at the blacksmith?

I’m sorry but no amount of repeating is going to change your failure to comprehend a simple statement. Implication and simile. It’s not a quote.

And reported and blocked. You troll around. Being condescending as well as lying trying to speak on my behalf.

You are seen here, literally speaking on my behalf. Thinking it is entirely accurate. Which means you are contradicting now to pull off your statements. But you and others can see you are lying here.
You troll around and trying to cover yourself in a sleezy way. Blocked so I can’t see your trolling.

Thank you! I got all of the ethereals in one afternoon! This was so easy!

1 Like

@BehindTimes:
Thanks for the info. I completed season journey and the 21 ether weapons. It wasn’t fun but at least I didn’t have kill myself in pursuit of completing the ether weapons achievement. Now for a break.

3 Likes

It is different, it is a challenge and very difficult. There is a reward at the end and there are several different ways to achieve the end result.

I approve of this season!

2.a.) Do not use Azurewrath with Gem of Ease! :slight_smile:

no 70 needed here.
level 5 - 9 is what I used and it works as stated above.

1 Like

Well, you need a char to farm the rings needed.

This is mentioned in getting setup to do this nice trick.
One needs 2 dozen puzzle rings collected earlier before running this.

So no 70 needed in the process of making lvl 5-9 hero’s.

It mentions “Prepare Puzzle rings” which does require at least a level 31 char, a level 70 in addition to that to be efficient. While it might be implied it’s never actually said in the op.