Game Ready AMD*/NVIDIA drivers released for D2:R

Be sure to get your drivers ready for D2:R, NVIDIA users!

UPDATE: AMD non-WHQL driver version 21.9.2 confirmed game ready!
*The WHQL version is NOT YET GAME READY! Be sure to get the Adrenaline 21.9.2 Optional release!
(thx for the tip, @SpiriT)

Get the latest NVIDIA Drivers
Get the latest AMD Drivers

18 Likes

Here’s to hoping these drivers significantly increase the thermal performance of GPUs.

2 Likes

wooooot!!! DLing now! tyvm for the info

1 Like

I’m sure there were some tweaks added to help… The grass in D2:R was punishing my 1080Ti!

Get your PC ready folks! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

It was making my 2070 Super sweat… super badly.

I’ll take my leave now.

1 Like

got the same. runs very good in the Beta on 4k. <3

downloading latest driver’s :man_facepalming: bad bad idea until it’s like month old and tested…lately there’s been so much probs with latest drivers on release and some weeks after…

1 Like

Not for D2R launch its not.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from if you were updating your graphics drivers for a 5 year old game. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

Usually true, but I want to play d2r and not wait for it longer.
If it can make my computer (rtx 3070 / ryzrn 5800) get less hot, it would be great

well u prob played beta and did u need latest drivers there? :grin:
personally i’d rather update later just to not get any errors that have happened lately with just released drivers.

1 Like

Uhm, in order for AMD/NVIDIA to produce game compatible drivers for a wide range of their cards, they need a wide range of data samples to correct any problems.

The alpha and beta tests provided Blizzard with that data, which was then passed on to AMD/NVIDIA.

1 Like

In alpha I had no heat problem so I played to my heart content.

In beta I couldn’t play much due to this heat problem. So yea clearly I would have needed that for my computer survival if I wanted to play for a long time xD
I didn’t finish act 1 due to this problem in beta. (though it was OK since I played my fill in alpha so it didn’t bother me much, for the actual release though of course I wanted a fix :p)

ah it’s windows 11 only it would seem though :confused:

ah nvm it seem downloadable in my geforce exp

No, it’s for both Win10 and 11.

1 Like

Thanks! Game ready updated!

1 Like

Thanks! Just updated my laptop, but bet it’ll be more useful on my 3090 Strix at home.

Interesting on Windows 11 - think upgrades will be possible for some of us in the near future?

1 Like

UEFI, Secure Boot and Trusted Platform Module 2.0 are needed.

8th gen and up Intel CPUs.
2000 series or higher AMD Ryzen CPUs.

Patiently waits for AMD to do the same…

1 Like