Game Crashing all the time

the code 36BDA217-B705-456F-8487-2BF3079AE4C3 keeps comming up… I am crashing all the time… since i play HC ive lost 3 chars already. its a Brand new Computer and SSD. Crashes happen in rifts, in town and i cannot find a common thing im doing when it crashes. would like help please

EDIT… I also ran the Repair and it said no repairs needed
EDIT 2 I do not get these crashes when i play Heroes of the Storm

Howdy Dragonspawn,

In this case, let’s try a clean reinstall of the Blizzard app as it may not be updating the game correctly.

1. Uninstall the Blizzard app
  2. Next open the temp locations and delete any Battlenet and Blizzard folders you see in each location. Press Windows Key + R and type:
    • %LOCALAPPDATA%
    • %APPDATA%
    • %TEMP%
    • %PROGRAMDATA%
  3. Finally go ahead and reinstall the app from here. Make sure you run as Admin.
  4. Repair the game again and retest.

If this persists, let’s get a DxDiag:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “preformated text” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

1 Like

I think i figured out the issue and have not had any crashes so far. If I happen to come across issues in the future i will come back to your suggestions

Thank you

A post was split to a new topic: [nightmare] unexpected errors